Reviews for Acknowledged and Accepted
mariita1mari chapter 2 . 1/13
The perfect son for this story is love me for me by Cher Lloyd. Absolutely love your stories.
Yungsun chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
demiread chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
awesome work hope theirs more if not this is still good enuff to be a kick ass ending
ytygr chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
Itachi and Ayame Love it! This story was great I am definitely adding to my fav's and reread it again and again!
KL2037 chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
Sorry, but your story was truly painful to read. It was the epitome of telling and not showing. I felt like I was reading an article on biochemistry instead of a story. It lacked sufficient dialog and was full of clich├ęs. I couldn't for the life of me figure out why Naruto had to pretend to be a boy. Why did she have to take on a stupid Naruto-like persona if she was so smart? This does not make the character look cool, at least not to me. You could've avoided writing Naruto so out of character. Naruto in the series is a likable character. He is strong and powerful, but compassionate. Goofy but clever. What you created, at least in my opinion, seemed almost like Sue. I don't mean to sound so harsh or hateful. I just wanted to give you my opinion as a reader. I truly liked your idea. It was so exciting, but the execution failed to deliver. My opologies, please don't be offended. I mean well.
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
This was very good but I disagree with the decision to have Danzo stricken from the records as to prevent someone like him ever coming about again. It is best to learn from the mistakes people in history make as to prevent them.
vsion chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
when hinata refers to hanabi as 'neechan' it's incorrect. 'neechan' is a informal way of saying big sister. you should use 'imouto chan' for little sister
777angeloflove chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
VERY INTRESTING STORY!
dizzydani666 chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
Xcellent story ,thx
dizzydani666 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Interesting
jayley chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
interesting, but it was definitely weird that her being a girl was such a huge secret. very foreboding, i'm assuming it's supposed to be something along the lines of rape or forced marriage that they're worried about, but that just doesn't quite seem to fulfill the secrecy need. i mean, go on the run if the henge fails? what on earth would they do to her? but that'd be ok, i just can't stand the whole jiraiya issue, implying him as a rapist really...just not cool
Tempest S chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
Well my only fault with this chapter is that you didn't tell anything about Sasuke's new relationship with Natsu after his memory wipe. As a ninja he had to meet his Hokage again and see her often. Not to mention I doubt Natsu wouldn't try to befriend him again.
narutogirl103 chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
love the story!
Clove15 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I love femNaru x Kakashi paring!
PhoenixWytch chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
I just love Kakashi/Naruto stories, especially when they are as well written as this one. Thank you for writing and sharing.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »