Reviews for Liar
Katherine-The-Crowned chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
This is one of the better Death Note oneshots I've read. You captured both Near's and L's personalities perfectly in this. Great job!
XxEyelinerHeartsxX chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Aw! This is so sad! It's kinda obvious they never see each other again after that. :[
shadows and silhouettes chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
This sort of makes me want to give Near a hug...
keem chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
man this fic had me going the whole time. such an interesting take on the dynamic between L and Near, and definitely not a rendition i've seen explored by any other author. very original, and the ending was so sad. such a great emotive piece. i've never really read all that many L/Near centric fics, but i definitely like it :D
Obsessed-Language-Freak chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Ah, Near and L. My two favourite characters. It's nice to see an unusual relationship between the two, and it's written very well. You've captured all of what I love about both Near and L - L himself; Near, that secretly he's lonely but rejects people anyway...

Very sweet, very sad. I loved it.
Bittersweet Romanticide chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
That was wonderful, depressing, but wonderful nevertheless. The way they interact and the whole flow of the thing was wonderful! One of my favorites from you!
JoysOfL chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
wow... a really really good text.

and so realistic to.

i love the way you described L and Near's relationship.

the feelings were well described!
Melancholy of the Cello chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Oh I love it! The conversation wasn't as boring and dumb as I thought it would be. It was interesting and thought provoking. I actually felt emotion thinking back to when L did die. And your story brought humor too. 10/10!
BlankCanvas23 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Wow...

This is beautiful. It's hard to get such hatred in Near's voice, without him yelling or otherwise carrying on, but you did it flawlessly.

Through the sheer distain in his voice.

That's incredible, to say the least.

Amazing work!
aflaskj chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Aww...so sad. :( Really good one-shot. You're going to make me cry... -runs away-
askw chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Aw...

its really good. i like the idea.

and its cutte!
Kit-Kat Punk-lover chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Aw! This made me cry! Either L is being a complete jerk and Near knows it or Near doesn't want to believe what L says which is really the truth. Either way, it made me cry! Good job too! You are excellant at writing stories in which draws out the tears in people. .
BloodyLittleMinx chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
An interesting fic. I really enjoyed how Near kept calling him a liar. That probable sounds so cliche, but it works for me.

28 | « Prev Page 1 2