Reviews for Free for Life
juli93 chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
it's really awesome

can't wait to read more of it
Garmorjapril chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
please update ths, I know it was done in January but it is awesome so please update soon
kerritastic chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
omg i loved this story please update soon i cant wait for the next chapter
xkiss me in the rain chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
Ah update !

redfushionbrunette chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
woww how can i've not found this story until now, its brilliant, i really really like it so fare and its only two chapters, i cant wait to read more from you, keep up the amazing work, take care EMm
icequeen1310 chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
aww i love them! please update soon!
We'reBreakingFree chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
love this cant wait for more
Midnight113 chapter 2 . 3/17/2009
Update!
spiinny chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
loving the story.

update soon :)
vanilla902 chapter 2 . 3/2/2009
if gabi goes through with this wedding after all this she is the biggest fuckin idiot ever. shes being stupid for no reason lol i LOVE the stroy though so update soon pleasE:D
someonelikeyou10 chapter 2 . 2/13/2009
Awh!

That was so sweet.

I wish i had a guy like troy..

-sigh-

Great chapter!

:D

I'm guessing this will be a threeshot?

:)love it!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
I love this story! Everything about it is so forbidden and wonderful and romantic I can't help but fall in love with it a little bit. It is so creepy thinking about your life like that though. Being stuck in something you don't have the heart to get out of. It is sad. But I am really nervous that Troy and Gabriella won't end up together. And they have to! Right? I mean you wouldn't do that to me would you? Please don't!
illgotoboston chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
oh god.

this is so good. i am dying to read the next chapter!

you're an awesome writer!
Steph2013 chapter 2 . 1/29/2009
Aww I hope that they get back together. Loved this chapter and that they accually slep together. Am glad that Gabriella is leting loose and being bacherolarette for a while until her wedding. Update soon.
emmalouisexx chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
I don't understand why Gabriella is getting all intimate with Troy & snuggling up with him if she loves Kyle or at least cares for him. Shouldn't she feel bad in some way. It was definitely hot but I'm shocked at her lack of guilt.