Reviews for Unexpected Turn of Events
nanohaxfate chapter 19 . 1/14/2010
Nice work. Hope to see more
nanohaxfate chapter 10 . 1/14/2010
Keep it up. Good fanfiction
ZkLDiZ chapter 19 . 7/22/2009
damn, damn, damn I love the JackxRidley pairing!

you know, radiata stories was my first RPG and that means, first characters, first levels gained, first couple, first bunch of fics (even though there wasn't many radiata fics back then)

the things is, your little stories remember me all those things I love about Radiata It's quite nostalgic you know, that's why i want you to keep uploading this.

So, keep up the good work!

P.D: as a suggestion, I really would like to know what might have happened to Jack and Ridley if he got infected by Algandars. (bersek mode? instant death? jack trying to hurt ridley? a fight betweem Jack and Ridley?)
H-bomber chapter 19 . 7/15/2009
These stories are great! Keep it up!
Ridley-Russell chapter 17 . 5/30/2009
This chapter is the best!I really liked ntinue writing these one-shots they're excellent.
Frog-Lizard chapter 19 . 1/19/2009
Frog: Once again, well done! On all the chapters, and I liked the concept on this on in particular. Still a few mistypes here and there, maybe one or two per chapter. Hapens to everyone, though, so don't worry. I'm really enjoying this collection of stories so far, and I hope you continue it. I'll do my best to continue reading!

As for suggestions, if you're still looking for them, maybe you could have Jack battling one of his old friends, it doesn't matter who. Not necessarily a story scene, just someone you would battle while exploring or whatever. I'd like to see what you could do with that!

Anyways, excellent job, I look forward to more! Bye!
Frog-Lizard chapter 13 . 1/19/2009
Frog: Again with stopping. But now THIS is my favorite chapter so far. It was very well written, and touching. I wasn't sure if you were going to end this chapter sadly or not, but I'm glad it wasn't. Also the most touching chapter in my opinion you've written so far.

However, I'd like to note, that you've made a few mistypes and errors in your chapters. They aren't terribly noticable, but they do make me pause, and look at it for a moment. But over all you've done a pretty good job with your spelling and grammar.

And now I'll try to finish reading, unless I come across something else.
Frog-Lizard chapter 12 . 1/19/2009
Frog: Another pause, cause I liked this one too. I was very sweet. And yay, she still lives! In this chapter anyways. Must read the others.

I chose the Human path, but haven't finished it yet XP. Don't worry, you didn't spoil anythibng for me.

Anyways, now to continue reading the rest of the chapters!
Frog-Lizard chapter 9 . 1/19/2009
Frog: I decided to take a pause here and review, because this is my favorite chapter so far! It's very well written for something so short, and I feel like I really know what Ridley and Jack were feeling there.

And now the read the rest of the chapter so I can maybe give you some suggestions and whatnot :)
Vegeta26 chapter 13 . 1/3/2009
I've enjoyed your series of stories. The Jack/Ridley moments are well-written, and the chapters with other characters are enjoyable. I'm looking forward to future updates.