Reviews for Campbell's Waiting
Souriswingette chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
You have well described the love triangle :-)
coolaquariun chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Angsty but beautiful! No matter how much Michael denied, I don't think he ever moved on from being in love with Fi.
ariesrobin chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Ouch! In a good way. :-) nice job.
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Oh, this breaks my heart. I really loved that moment in that episode. Very nicely written.
NCISaddict77 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
great story.
normal-on-strike3zq chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
*sob*
ScFs chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Greetings FiRocks!

I was cruising through the USA Burn Notice forums when I noticed the little teeny tiny links on your posting and clicked one and PRESTO! I was reading your story about Michael and Fiona in the cafe and then robbing the bank! I have found and now joined this forum all because of you. (SCF was taken so I had to add a letter) Thankyou. I loved your story. I think that you understand the characters of Michael and Fiona well, or maybe I should say that your characterisation did not clash with my mental images. This is just me, but I thought that they should have dealt with contraception; Fiona would probably indulge in spontaneous sex and take responsiblilty later, but Michael wouldn't. I liked the bit with the alarm. That was clever and simple. It was fun to read, and not a bit irritating. Sorry about the spelling, I'm rotten without spell check!
jlo10131121 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
As much as I love happy endings, an angsty one is just as good. good job. keep writing.
scubagurl22 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
wow! very intense little scene. Great fic!
barbi3 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Thank you for capturing this very intensive moment between Michael and Fiona. Please keep writing. I appreciate your sensitiviy and ideas.