Reviews for The Honeymoons Over
Emx1490 chapter 21 . 8/6
Good stuff, I really enjoyed the story. Though Bella was a weak doormat and Edward was the most pathetic husband EVER. I mean after all he was hiding he still continues to allow them to treat his wife like that and encouraged her to try work things out EVERY time they hurt her and he never defended her. I think that he went to dinner with Tanya while away would be the final straw for me especially knowing what's she like. But Bella is kike I can't hate him because I love him so yeah he gets away with everything... every single thing! And her family I mean emmett really? This is his baby sister we are talking about and he seems more concerned about Edward. I'd tell mine he doesn't deserve her and that she should think about it but they all thing it's a not a big deal!? I know they were broken up but he lived with another woman for a few weeks and he kissed her at one point! Then he lies about it for years. He was purposely hiding it. She allowed him to walk all over her again and again. Sometimes you have to put up with a monster in law but you should never have to put up with a selfish self centred husband. He never defended her to send and he continuesly lied to her .
CSG chapter 23 . 6/24
I enjoyed this, especially this last chapter. Poor Edward... Thanks for sharing it.
Kksmum chapter 23 . 5/22
Great story. Loved it.
sue1zide chapter 23 . 4/3
This chapter was hilarious!
sue1zide chapter 1 . 4/2
He sounds like a momma's boy.
Iersseltje chapter 23 . 3/19
Thank god I have a lovely MIL. Loved the story. Thank you for sharing.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 23 . 3/9
I loved this story. Every last word of it. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 11 . 3/9
I would have killed the bitch. Yup. Esme got off easy. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 10 . 3/9
God, I love this Bella. She's a hoot. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 4 . 3/9
Bwahahahahahaha! :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 2 . 3/9
Good lord, that was funny and Esme had it coming. I just wish she had bathed Tanya in vomit, too. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
keshaluvsRob chapter 1 . 3/7
So funny!
cullenlover88 chapter 23 . 2/12
wonderful story
twiclare chapter 21 . 2/9
I'm not sure that I would ever really trust Esme! Loved the story, it was funny but also very poignant. Thanks for sharing.
twiclare chapter 11 . 2/8