Reviews for Eve of Forever
Lillywhite1 chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Thanks for sharing your fantasy.
Dil9 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
That was so funny and loving at the same time. Poor jasper! So glad Emmett wasn't there.
Tish the Dish chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Lol! Awesome! Such love, such sensuality. It was beautifully written. Oh, and including Jasper cracked me up!
babesbraves chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
wow loved it! poor jasper and way to go eddie boy!
sissyb chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
i'm wet, gotta go !
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Awwwwww! Poor Jaz! very nice!
OrangeWatermelon4321 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
that was really good! loved the jasper thing in the end, hysterical!
Krystal Jaymes chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Hahahahhahaha, poor Jasper! Loved it! This should've been in Brekaking Dawn!
FMHC chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Canon Twific just the way I like it.
Sarahippy chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
LOVED it!
Nisa Cullen chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Great Story and a nice add with Jasper "feeling" the moment!
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
So very good. I loved it. I never could understand why prissy Edward didn't just do "that" to relieve himself and Bella. I can't imagine living with that building up for 2 years especially as a teenager. You did a good job in writing this. Please Keep it up.
xoxo Edwardluvr oxox chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
This is THE VERY BEST STORY I've ever read! I LUVED IT! :D
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Lol I LOVED this, (glad they keeping the main event till the next night...it's nice not having to worry about parents, or brothers bursting in on you just when you're getting to the good bit) Damn that was so incredibily hot though, especially considering they didn't actually have sex. Phew their wedding night is going to be AMAZING, (*grin* I've put this on story alert incase you ever feel inspired to write that *hint, hint*, lol, no pressure though)

Thanks for that, lol you better get Jazz cleaned up & back to Alice so he can lose some tension too ;)