Reviews for Substitute
linnillin chapter 1 . 4/8
I love this story! Addiction to addiction. Good idea!
I hope to share this wonderful story with more fans in my home, so I'd like to translate it into Chinese if that's OK with you.
I will credit you fully and post it .com(registration-required)
I will keep all your rights for this fanfiction, and add the author's name and the link.
Thank you very much!
Kazulallan chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Me likes! d'u come up with Bally? I've seen it around, but didnt know.

anyhow, i love Constantine! and i totally agree with the comments on addiction
elomelo chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
(Too lazy to sign it atm..)

Gorgeous ficlet. Short but sexy and to-the-point. I love how Bal 'tastes'. It suits him & John's nicotine addiction.
Pulcher Papilio chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
"He’s almost certain it had started sometime after he’d gotten sick of chewing gum and Balthazar had suggested another substitute, one that had no harmful physical effects..."

Hm, smart Balthazar, addictive Balthazar!

Love this fic! :-D
Anon chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Cute, hot idea. Definitely not a K rating. I'd bump it up one. It's s little hot under the collar, if you know what I mean. ;)
Stupid chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
This is stupid. John/Bally BAD IDEA! This is sick. he's angela's. pin it up in the hellblazer section. he was bisexual in hellblazer not in the movie. you abused the originality of the movie characters. they're enemies not lovers! poop head!
Nami chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
This was sexy, truly truly hot, and that even without ever really 'graphically' getting Balthazar into John's pants- well done, that's difficult to manage. Keep writing, would love to see more of your works)
CJ chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
It cut me off! v_v I believe I had said... you had to bring someone back from the dead. That's kind of funny, but it's a lot more fun with Bally still around.

good fic.

Jay
whatevergirl chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Hmm, interesting. It's ages since I've read anything from this section! :)