Reviews for Presumption
shadowphantomness chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
So I really like the way you write Jaedite, especially the last few lines regarding the Cold War... and the part where he thinks of picking Neptune because she looks easy compared to the others *cough* kid with the sword, can opener Saturn and Pluto with her staff whacking...
PrincessOfTheOcean chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I like!

It that really the end tho!
I-JustAnotherPerson-I chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
First of it's kind if you ask me,I've found two Kunzite/Michiru, but this is the first Jadeite/Michiru fic. I agree with what another had said, would you consider making this a chapter fic or possible a collection of oneshots?

Neptune is my all time favorite Senshi!
Jade chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Heh, this was pretty funny. You should make this into a chapter fic or a series of oneshots. I like the line about "she knew exactly what morally depraved things he'd been thinking about Mars' legs." And calling Saturn's Glaive a can opener. Made me laugh.
Ruka-Roxy83 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
lol Nicely written
BleuFleur chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Loved it! Loved the spot-on characterizations and the underlying premise of your alternate universe. I'll be looking forward to what else you come up with this month!
petiyaka chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
great job!
SakuraBlossom chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Love it. I haven't read any jade/michi story before (propably because there aren't any). More please :)