Reviews for 15 Reasons
MewMewExorcist chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Very well described! I never actually thought of several of those connections until you mentioned them. Well sone indeed!
stardust97 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
well u've convinced me
the hipsters have the phonebox chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
OMG this is all so true! You forgot the fact that they both only smile once every six months, though(well, actually for kaiba, it's every other year).
Shippuuden44 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Holy CRAP, you're right!

It's the 2nd Comming of Kaiba!
Luna Moon Godess chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
You should have mentioned the fact that Jack stole a signature card from someone like Seto did. Seto stole a BEWD from Yugi's Grandpa. About how both their ace monsters are dragons. They both have their last name initial in their attire. Jack's A earrings. Seto's KC emblem on his trench coat. There's probably a lot more. But I can't think of the others right now. Pretty good list though.
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
(reads) Wow, 4 and 14, I never nitoced that. Great job, I kinda thought that they looked and acted the same way. Seto has Mocaba whole Jack has Carly. aw, could you do one for yugi/yami with yussei?
Element's Sole Protector chapter 1 . 1/3/2009

I LOVE number 12.

And you know, you're right: Jack and Kaiba ARE alike. The first time I saw the little "promotional commercial", I was like, "Um, are you in any way related to Seto Kaiba? ...No? Are you SURE?"

That may just be me being paranoid, because I already saw another guy on the show who looked just like Seto's step-father-needless to say, I freaked out.

Again, cool. They are REALY alike.
SakuraLetters chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
It could be worse! If my cousin were in the Yugi-verse, she could easily be Jack's big sister!
Beejay1231 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I think you're right although, no offense but it's not proper to use the word reincarnation. How about using the word: alike. Jack can't be the reincarnation of Kaiba because Kaiba isn't yet dead!