Reviews for Foresight
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
That was great
.thanks
XxmickeyTxX chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
holy va-jesus! u scared the crap outa meh! i thought she actually left! ahahaha! xD ps: the ending was punny! xD
OveractiveMuse chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Stephenie is not pro-choice- she is pro-life so she wouldn't have written a plot line that glorified pro-choice. It would be against everything she believes in.
DawnBeforeTwilight chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Alvis Severus has a hard time with his name too. Thank god Harry and Ginny call him Al not too sure about Nessie.
Gone Gone Very Gone chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Interesting. I liked it.

-Random-
MagdulkaCullen chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
This final dialogue about whipped men is great! Good job!
bofOld chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Wow, this was really good. I've been looking for one of these fics for a while.
swings and roundabouts chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
so the beginning was confusing, until io realized what was happening. it was good. and the wipped bit was really funny. i've never heard that one before. lol
theshadowofyoursmile chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
I didn't like very much breaking down really there where missing deads and I hated the Reneesme name it's aweful even I complain about my name but. If my name was renesme I would emancipate my self for real i would change my name and run away the pedophile for much I loved Jacob before it would be awesome he had find someone else or was jacob in loved with bellas germ cell, egg or what ever is called in English sorry I talk spanish for me is ovulo but what ever the thing is that and that's all XDD
Charlie Drear chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
wow. that was intense. it was realistically written and i'm glad he made the right decision.
Dazzle Me Again chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
And I thought I was the only one! I can't stand Renesmee, at all. And Bella's attitude when she was pregnant, it was freaking psychotic! I wanted to slap her (and Rosalie) so bad. Gosh.

Anyway, I liked this. I can totally picture it in my head. It was really good. :)

Have a wonderful day!
Kerssica chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
whoot.

I was thinking, lets check up on my gall, and there it was. A fanfic I overlooked in my last desperate attempt of TurtleWriting :P.

But serously, original work?

Word girl?

You should PM me as soon as your skinny *or fat, I don't know the size of your butt* a s s reads this feedback :P.

Love you a gazillion gazelle!
Suggie001 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
That was good. I liked the twist after the first part. (Also not a big fan of BD and think Renesmee is a horror - would have liked a more normal baby though).
Fanpires101 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009