Reviews for Oliver's Girl
Jamie29 chapter 29 . 12/15/2014
This is an awesome story I really loved it!
bluephoenix65069 chapter 29 . 4/1/2013
AAWW. I love how it ended :)
Rina chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
This is the most amazing Oliver Wood OC story I have ever read. You have major talent. There were a few spelling errors and other slight messups, but all in all it was amazing. This is one fanfiction I will be talking about for years to come.
3Rina3
The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 29 . 5/11/2012
That was a BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL story. Excellently written! One of the best i've read in a LONG, LONG, LONG, LONG time! Thanks for writing, I definitely enjoyed it! I LOVE Fallon, I think she's a great OC character!
christywitha CH chapter 29 . 7/20/2011
This was probably the best thought out love story I'd read on this website. I loved how you made sure to not focus their entire relationship on just sex, but you also made sure to include enough information about how much they love each other. Other than for a few minor typos and confusions, I laughed in this story and I cried as well. I couldn't have written it better.

3 Chrisy.
Ashlee chapter 29 . 5/27/2011
I enjoyed your story very much. Thee best Oliver story I've read so far. I would only have changed one thing, I'da had herald go into labor in Snape's class. :)
mrs.friendly lover chapter 29 . 12/12/2010
adorable...i loved the whole thing, except i didnt quit get the Flint thing. yah he didnt like her but y did he kill his father? other then that i loved it :D
snowflake2410 chapter 21 . 5/17/2010
"See Braeden it's not like there's anything going-holy shit!" Fred cut himself off.

"Bloody hell! Does everyone have to fucking come into today? I swear I'm going to have Oliver put a lock on that door," I complained and shoved my head under a pillow.

"Oi you three, get your asses in here," Angelina took control for me for a moment.

that part was Freaking Hilaroius!
Seraph chapter 29 . 3/11/2010
That was amazing. Seeing it end is almost heartbreaking. I just loved it so much.. Well done. Now, I beg of you, sequel sequel, sequel! :D
90sgurl chapter 28 . 1/12/2010
Great chapter :)
spannieren chapter 29 . 1/11/2010
aw cute story :)
Mirabitur chapter 22 . 12/13/2009
oh my gosh, please update soon, its really good so far.
bluephoenix65069 chapter 22 . 9/26/2009
oohh boy. i wonder what flint will do now?
90sgurl chapter 22 . 8/31/2009
Uh oh...horrible cliffhanger lol but this is a great story...keep writing!
Rodidor chapter 22 . 8/24/2009