Reviews for All That Glitters
redlipstick77 chapter 1 . 4/26
Im geinning so much it hurts huhuhu all that fluff ahhhh love
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
#grinning

This is something that could happen...
I mean... I can see this happen if OP made ZoLu more than just real! (Because i do think ZoLu already real enough) xD

Great!
Schnubbnugget chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Sorry I didn't see my post, thought something was wrong, accidentally reviewed too many times, sorry!
Schnubbnugget chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
*Drools rainbows* YAY! To awesome, but lol a marriage to Luffy? "Zoro! Food! Now!" Is something you would expect to hear
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
AWWW! *drools rainbows* What a cute story! I'm usually not a fangirly type but, THIS! (oo)
Schnubbnugget chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
AAWWW! So dang cute! You, my good sir, are a wonderful author. I loved this! Zolu I think is the best One Piece couple, and this was a great Zoro/Luffy story. (Very nice editing by the way, I noticed almost no spelling/punctuation errors)
LuffyLover chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
adorable :) just wait till Ace hears :) mwahahahahaha!
Akaiwara chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
omg soooo fluffy!
really cute story my face hurts from smile
i love how luffy explain why he likes that ring and how zoro asks him
and in the very end with Luffy's reaction...you completely got me damnn that's perfect moment!
Madsouki chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I had to cover my mouth to drown my gasp of pure glee...curse you...loved te story though 3
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Awww such a cute story!
Loved it!
Kaleidelic chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
So adorable! I love it!
Ramona Flours chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
D'AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW SO SWEET :3 I'm like squealing and "aww"-ing now and trying to propose to my best friend. He keep threatening to call his girlfriend though so I think I'll stop. Not before I throw M&Ms at him though :)

It was adorable, and a very nice way of Zoro proposing. Luffy and Zoro wedding, how awesome would that be :D Wow. I'd attend. If they invited me T.T You girls are great writers and I'll definitely be reading more of what you have, but after I get some sleep so not all of my reviews are full of me squealing, aww-ing, squawking, etc. I'm just going to drag my friend to bed with me and make him be my pillow so I can sleep. Boys make fucking amazing pillows :D
Whisky Whisk chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
D'aaaww! This is so sweet! I love how Zoro proposed.. :3 It was really, absolutely adorable and I enjoyed reading it very much. Good job! :)
Loreto W chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwww that was incredibly sweet! I loved it I do really enjoyed it! It was so lovely, short, but perfect beautiful story :)
Yuu13 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010