Reviews for All That Glitters
redlipstick77 chapter 1 . 4/26
Im geinning so much it hurts huhuhu all that fluff ahhhh love
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 3/25/2014

This is something that could happen...
I mean... I can see this happen if OP made ZoLu more than just real! (Because i do think ZoLu already real enough) xD

Schnubbnugget chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Sorry I didn't see my post, thought something was wrong, accidentally reviewed too many times, sorry!
Schnubbnugget chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
*Drools rainbows* YAY! To awesome, but lol a marriage to Luffy? "Zoro! Food! Now!" Is something you would expect to hear
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
AWWW! *drools rainbows* What a cute story! I'm usually not a fangirly type but, THIS! (oo)
Schnubbnugget chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
AAWWW! So dang cute! You, my good sir, are a wonderful author. I loved this! Zolu I think is the best One Piece couple, and this was a great Zoro/Luffy story. (Very nice editing by the way, I noticed almost no spelling/punctuation errors)
LuffyLover chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
adorable :) just wait till Ace hears :) mwahahahahaha!
Akaiwara chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
omg soooo fluffy!
really cute story my face hurts from smile
i love how luffy explain why he likes that ring and how zoro asks him
and in the very end with Luffy's completely got me damnn that's perfect moment!
Madsouki chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I had to cover my mouth to drown my gasp of pure glee...curse you...loved te story though 3
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Awww such a cute story!
Loved it!
Kaleidelic chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
So adorable! I love it!
Ramona Flours chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
D'AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW SO SWEET :3 I'm like squealing and "aww"-ing now and trying to propose to my best friend. He keep threatening to call his girlfriend though so I think I'll stop. Not before I throw M&Ms at him though :)

It was adorable, and a very nice way of Zoro proposing. Luffy and Zoro wedding, how awesome would that be :D Wow. I'd attend. If they invited me T.T You girls are great writers and I'll definitely be reading more of what you have, but after I get some sleep so not all of my reviews are full of me squealing, aww-ing, squawking, etc. I'm just going to drag my friend to bed with me and make him be my pillow so I can sleep. Boys make fucking amazing pillows :D
Whisky Whisk chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
D'aaaww! This is so sweet! I love how Zoro proposed.. :3 It was really, absolutely adorable and I enjoyed reading it very much. Good job! :)
Loreto W chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwww that was incredibly sweet! I loved it I do really enjoyed it! It was so lovely, short, but perfect beautiful story :)
Yuu13 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010