Reviews for Missing Piece
myost95 chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
Man, I was really hoping for another chapter or two! Or possibly more! I'm really loving this story!
SleepyShuffle chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
This was soo good uwaaa, too bad I bet you'll never finish it :c

I love the whole triangle or whatever weird kind of shape these 3 are caught up in with their relationship. The jealousy between Erol and Torn is so good xDD Although I secretly want Jak to be with Torn and Jak to beat the crap out of Erol. But that's mainly because Torn is the cutest elf ever imo x)) I like the way you write, it's always descriptions which win me over and your writing has a lot of attention to detail which kept me hooked c:

Anyway thanks for sharing! I'll follow it in the vain hope that you will continue this...though I don't hold out for much since it's been 3 years.
Person chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
I love this story! You see, I got bored when some of my other favorite fandoms couldn't come up with more original stories, so I decided to search fanfics for my old favorite games. I saw this story's update date and told myself "I'm not going to read this. Really. I'm not. It'll only hurt my little heart." You can see where that got me... Curse you for being so awesome that you got me addicted within the span of the first chapter! The length, flow, and deep characterization (that's a word, right?) has me craving more. Plus, there's just not enough good Erol/Jak out there! Therefore, I shall wish for basically the impossible in hoping that you will update this. Wherever you are and whatever you do, please remember to stay awesome!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
In expert opinion, you should continue this story. It's too amazing to simply drop and never look at again (which I'm sure you didnt do ;P). It was wonderful. Please continue. :33
Guest chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
This is way too good to end here, will it ever be updated? Really well written.
Kahluah chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
I recently went on a nostalgia game hunt, and thus got into this fandom. This fanfic was wonderful and I am very sad it is unfunished. It was only one of two I have found so far with good characterization, flow, and content.

I really hope you will pick this back up again one day. Like seriously with all m heart and soul. There are not many Erol Jak fics in this fandom which really surprised me. They just oozed possibilities to me.

Once again I would just like to say this fic was really really great.
Harumi chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
This fic is so good, I can't believe I am just now coming across this! It is so hard to reqlly find Jak/Erol fics with high ratings, and actual good content. I read straight through all three chapter3s without stopping. I love how everyone iws so true to cfharacter here, and there is actually a deep story and background. Erol is juat unbelievably delicious in thisw fic. I like how we get an in-depth understanding of the various types of EcoVents and what they do. I was hoping with all my heart Erol got to to take Jak on that lab table for all he's worth while Torn watched it all. That would have oozed sexy completely. It'ws been so long since you've updated this fic though, I hope you have'nt forgotten about it. Please update it again soon, please?
ardeej chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Hello, here's another reader really hoping one day you'll continue this.:3
Fizzyology chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
Gah! This is why I don't tend to read fics that aren't labeled complete, I end up running into a really good fic that's keeping my attention and then BAM end of the current chapters! D: lol Needless to say I really look forward to the next chapter, this fic feeds my slightly messed up obsessions lol! And CURSE you Praxis for getting in the way of the drug induced 'moment'!
kch145 chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
awsome dude i hope to see more soon and yor writing is amazing
AlbelNox chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
May I just say, I LOVE this story. I believe with all of me that you captured the characters' personalities perfectly. I especially love the way you stayed true to how deliciously evil Erol is. I especially like the taunting in the line, ""And how are we feeling today?""

Having played Jak II and 3 multiple times I found it easy to picture the scenarios you conjure, with much help from the beautifully descriptive way you tell stories. I'm very much hoping to see more of this story. Thank you so much for writing~
catl-lover chapter 3 . 12/6/2011
I love how well though out the drug was! Very VERY creative! OuO Torn and Jak's got into some serious doodoo right now. u Can't wait til the next chapter! I'm dying to read moar. w
Elizabeth chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
Holy shit. I'm sorry it has taken me so long to find this fic.

I'm a huge sucker for psychological development and issues, Jak/Torn, and drama. Thank you for having all of them. I also really enjoy that while you have sexy bits (and being the huge perv I am, I love sexy bits), it is not the prime focus, and instead it centers on the characters and their plight. Fantastic. I really hope you keep continuing this because I am hooked on it, and I'm sure I am not the only one. Thank you for this.
M-python-girl chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
Still nice and intense, though it could use a beta for grammar. I'm rather liking it. Sorry it took so long to get around to reading these to chapters.
Annabelle chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
:D I feel so evil for loving this.