Reviews for A less hypocritical Cliche killer fic
Cats-in-blue-glasses chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
Hahaha...I'm laughing my head off. :-) All hail the canon-saving, sue-killing HK-47!
NabikiB chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I like certain kinds of MarySues and MartyStus: Round Robins that involve five or six authors can create decent ficcies without allowing any of the Marys or Martys to get to much of a swelled head or take over the whole story.

So it's plain as day that you don't really know WTF you're talking about.
HMS Lunatic chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
You should put Leroy Jethro Gibbs in here aswell.
sailor chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
i hate twilight 2. all my friends r obsessed with it!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 6/25/2009
When anything OTHER than HK47 speaking or killing occurs, the levels of fail are off the charts. Other than that, not bad.
Dead Man Writing Is Dead chapter 3 . 5/24/2009
Haven't seen the Star Trek movie, but being the wikiphile I am, I already know the plot (I suck at not reading spoilers).

Hahaha, the chapter was pretty funny, and Twilight bashing is great at anytime. The Hall of Justice was a pretty funny scene in itself, and I would have liked to see more.

Although I am sad to report I would probably have been burned with all the other Twitards because I have read all of the books (my levels of hatred go from 'indifferent' 'ignore' and 'obsession' and I am very obsessed with hating Twilight).

Hope to see more updates. )
Dead Man Writing Is Dead chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
glad to see your fic is getting attention, you deserve it.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this chapter, much like that sickening show of iCarly on Nickelodeon, while certainly very VERY random, is not very funny. (

don't worry, it's still slightly better then most shows on Nickelodeon. I wish you luck.
ZENxRaider chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Lulz, I love it. HK certainly is a riot. Moar plox :D
Scious chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
BAHAHAHAHA!

MORE! MORE! MORE!
Dead Man Writing Is Dead chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Yes! See a shrink Bella! See a SHRIINK!

ehem...anyway, this was extremely enjoyable. I have never played any starwars game except lego starwars, but I recognize the reference from a comic I saw a while ago, I think it was called VG cats...

ANYWAY, isn't canon spelled with one 'l' because cannon is a rather large shooting machine...

However, you really hit on something great here, and there was hardly any awkward moments. Although, manipulative dumbledore was almost more IC then canon dumbledore XD

But really, thats my only complaint. 4 thumbs up!