Reviews for Lauren
JacksonMW chapter 17 . 10/3/2014
Easily the best Gargoyles fic I have ever read. I can't even express my joy and sorrows from reading this story.
finalfantasyjoey chapter 16 . 9/8/2014
oh my god lauren will go fare to get oberon to leson to her i hope he does or lauren mit do somthing even worse to her story nice long chapter thank you for righting this story.
finalfantasyjoey chapter 15 . 9/6/2014
a long and hard journey lauren is having avoding ravens advances and trying to understan avolen what will happen when oberon finds out what happen to lauren and her mother I hope he will be kind to her and let her viset her uncle and freands in manhaten.
finalfantasyjoey chapter 14 . 9/4/2014
a traject battle as thought oberon is to power full I hop lauren can com back to her uncle and puck.
finalfantasyjoey chapter 13 . 9/4/2014
here come's oberan what will happen next chapter I pray all hell does not breck loose.
finalfantasyjoey chapter 12 . 9/4/2014
kissie kissie puck and lauren in love how romantic but what well oberon do lauren when he see's her.
finalfantasyjoey chapter 11 . 9/3/2014
welwel first spell first magic mess up but lucky lauren has puck to save her and protech story I am excited to see the next chapter.
finalfantasyjoey chapter 10 . 9/3/2014
ehheheheehe lauren is having a lot of fun with puck learning how to control her powers and lot about her father I wounder what she will think of demon when she meets her.
finalfantasyjoey chapter 9 . 8/30/2014
enter coyote lauren had a real shock about who owen is I wonder is there is going to be a love triangle with puck and coyote for lauren.
finalfantasyjoey chapter 8 . 8/29/2014
new books new teacher new electronics all in one day lauren is having a great day and a good time I am thank full she is happy. by the I hope your father is ok nightangel1282 and is healthy and has long and happy life.
finalfantasyjoey chapter 7 . 8/29/2014
gargoyles to the rescue I am happy to see lauren alive and well and safe with here like puck is just beging to have lauren show her powers to him what will happen when all is reveld.
finalfantasyjoey chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
lauren is being realy smart to keep calm think things through how to help the gargoyles when they com.
finalfantasyjoey chapter 5 . 8/29/2014
ehehehehahahaha lauren gave that kid a good talk about respect and the look owen gave the kid priceless. I hope lauren well be ok great clife hanger.
finalfantasyjoey chapter 4 . 8/29/2014
wowwww owen must be in real shock and happiness to now that lauren nows about her powers and is testing them a wonder what powers puck will teach her when he revels who he is I am glad she is becoming fast freands with the gargoyles.
finalfantasyjoey chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaheheheheh good left hook lauren I like this girl alout and so dose owen I hope her nightmares go away soon I wounder what will happen when lauren meets demona.