Reviews for Lauren
Cool! Is there another chapter for this story?
Wynterfox89 chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Hello? Are you still active, or have your stories gone dead? Please don't be dead (either really or creatively)!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/3/2015
HI! my name is Ivan and I love this story so...please continue!
SheWolfMedjai chapter 17 . 5/9/2015
God Damn that is a good story! I'm crying here! Please make another!
Lovina Rossi-Vargas chapter 17 . 4/26/2015
Aww.
JacksonMW chapter 17 . 10/3/2014
Easily the best Gargoyles fic I have ever read. I can't even express my joy and sorrows from reading this story.
finalfantasyjoey chapter 16 . 9/8/2014
oh my god lauren will go fare to get oberon to leson to her i hope he does or lauren mit do somthing even worse to her story nice long chapter thank you for righting this story.
finalfantasyjoey chapter 15 . 9/6/2014
a long and hard journey lauren is having avoding ravens advances and trying to understan avolen what will happen when oberon finds out what happen to lauren and her mother I hope he will be kind to her and let her viset her uncle and freands in manhaten.
finalfantasyjoey chapter 14 . 9/4/2014
a traject battle as thought oberon is to power full I hop lauren can com back to her uncle and puck.
finalfantasyjoey chapter 13 . 9/4/2014
here come's oberan what will happen next chapter I pray all hell does not breck loose.
finalfantasyjoey chapter 12 . 9/4/2014
kissie kissie puck and lauren in love how romantic but what well oberon do lauren when he see's her.
finalfantasyjoey chapter 11 . 9/3/2014
welwel first spell first magic mess up but lucky lauren has puck to save her and protech story I am excited to see the next chapter.
finalfantasyjoey chapter 10 . 9/3/2014
ehheheheehe lauren is having a lot of fun with puck learning how to control her powers and lot about her father I wounder what she will think of demon when she meets her.
finalfantasyjoey chapter 9 . 8/30/2014
enter coyote lauren had a real shock about who owen is I wonder is there is going to be a love triangle with puck and coyote for lauren.
finalfantasyjoey chapter 8 . 8/29/2014
new books new teacher new electronics all in one day lauren is having a great day and a good time I am thank full she is happy. by the I hope your father is ok nightangel1282 and is healthy and has long and happy life.