Reviews for Lauren
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 11 . 8/16
Can't wait for the next chapter!
chris.low2456 chapter 17 . 5/26
Ahhhhh! I thought you said a month it's been three years please come back to Lauren. I'm saying into the story and can't have it ended there. What of her and puck and the rest of the group. Not to mention the ominous foretelling from the weird sisters. To much left hanging.
SnowKi chapter 17 . 1/5
more pleaz
Guest chapter 17 . 3/31/2016
Cool! Is there another chapter for this story?
Wynterfox89 chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Hello? Are you still active, or have your stories gone dead? Please don't be dead (either really or creatively)!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/3/2015
HI! my name is Ivan and I love this story so...please continue!
SheWolfMedjai chapter 17 . 5/9/2015
God Damn that is a good story! I'm crying here! Please make another!
Lovina Rossi-Vargas chapter 17 . 4/26/2015
Aww.
JacksonMW chapter 17 . 10/3/2014
Easily the best Gargoyles fic I have ever read. I can't even express my joy and sorrows from reading this story.
finalfantasyjoey chapter 16 . 9/8/2014
oh my god lauren will go fare to get oberon to leson to her i hope he does or lauren mit do somthing even worse to her story nice long chapter thank you for righting this story.
finalfantasyjoey chapter 15 . 9/6/2014
a long and hard journey lauren is having avoding ravens advances and trying to understan avolen what will happen when oberon finds out what happen to lauren and her mother I hope he will be kind to her and let her viset her uncle and freands in manhaten.
finalfantasyjoey chapter 14 . 9/4/2014
a traject battle as thought oberon is to power full I hop lauren can com back to her uncle and puck.
finalfantasyjoey chapter 13 . 9/4/2014
here come's oberan what will happen next chapter I pray all hell does not breck loose.
finalfantasyjoey chapter 12 . 9/4/2014
kissie kissie puck and lauren in love how romantic but what well oberon do lauren when he see's her.
finalfantasyjoey chapter 11 . 9/3/2014
welwel first spell first magic mess up but lucky lauren has puck to save her and protech story I am excited to see the next chapter.