Reviews for Right Where to Find You
RumpelstiltskinDearie chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I loved it. I'm a huge fan of Ian, and this story was amazing! :) Do you think you might possibly continue it...?
AliuIce0814 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
YES! Ian and Ben being friendly to each other! You just made me really happy.

I don't know why, but I've always had an "Ian isn't that bad of a bad guy, really. I mean, Ben trusted him in the beginning..." thing. It's good to see the pair of them back to work together.

Ooh, Riley's on honeymoon? Who's the lucky gal? Is it that one chick from BoS?

Great story!

-Icey
HaloFin17 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
OMgosh, this was amazing! I so wish they would actually do this for a third movie! Lol, I am such a sucker for a good Ian fic.

Ben shoud totally take Phil and Powell with him too for this newest adventure D Alas, if only Shaw were still alive. I was glad you had Ben mentioned that, and how you made it clear that, despite their apparently glaring differences, he and Ian really do have a ton in common and make a formidable team.

You sure you wanna keep this a oneshot? ;-)

Thanks for the great little fic!

Halo
GreenLightsaberGirl chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Very good, I loved it! I knew that Ian had to come back a some point, even though he wasn't in the second movie. Maybe there's hope for the third...
Time and Fate chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
this was great. i really missed Ian in the second movie. just, whatever anyone says, keep thi one shot. it's awesome as it is.

meh, that sounded te4rribly rude, so sry,. the story ruled
A J chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Oh, this promises to be good, Jedi. Hope to see more soon, so catch ya on the flipside. A J
Morrolan chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
More? Please?
BetaGuy chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
It sucks that this is only a oneshot. Its really good. You should continue it. Very well done.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Ian was my favorite part of the first movie.

Lovely fic!