Reviews for Latent Interest
VachonNick chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
That was amazing. The way you give the hooker a voice was creative. It gave an intimate look from the outside without. Wonderful piece.
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Wow that was really good. Very original. I felt for the hooker. Great job!
Stellata chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
That was really well done! Strangely enough, I liked the hooker... And yay for prostate exams, hmm? Hehe!
Skyblue Advari chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
This was very good. :) I loved the hooker's description of the situation. It made everything better. Wilson and House's relationship was perfect as well.

-BRE
greekeskimokid chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Oh my god... I know a teacher named Mrs. Z. Serisouly.

Your story was fantastic by the way. House trusting the hooker was great
cathepsut chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Great story! I already read it over on LJ and enjoyed it a lot. Very hot and totally believable. I wish you would write more chapters!
prettilitTLepoison chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Every time she leaves, she hopes she’ll never see him again, but selfishly looks forward to their next encounter anyways.

Oh I love that line. It sets the tone for the whole story. I love your style, the way you write House's inner life, past medical mysteries and the part of his life no one ever sees, the part with the prostitutes and shit and how it affects him. You write very well, so well, so DAMN amazing!
Keara Achan chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Odd as it is to say it, that was kinda sweet. Good work and character. Love your style.
Aquarius Seth chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Awesome work there my friend.
notoriousreviewer chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Aw. That was AWESOME. Poor hooker! No decent woman who sells "love" for money should have to face something like House. She'd be gone head over heels and panting the second she sees him! And just so you know, House and Wilson's first time was the first really good buttsecks scene I've ever read, and that's saying something. Wonder what Wilson would think of House inviting over our hooker friend again, though.