Reviews for Naruto Dragon Ascendant
arinasution5 chapter 13 . 6/16
Rhuh
ivanganev1992 chapter 8 . 5/18
Ch 8

Well a lot of things are healed. Tsunade is now more than happy and overcome her phobia.
Gaara is now much more nicer . I hope Shikaku to be also and learn his lesson also.
Of course if the Fox could do it why not that mega sand Racoon .
ivanganev1992 chapter 5 . 5/17
Ch 5

Ok but still the toads are not the most powerful. Naruto deserves something way more powerful. But if that is your choice so be it..
ivanganev1992 chapter 3 . 5/17
Ch 3

Neji experienced the anger of Naruto equal to anger new developing god of the elements .

Sorry but Gamabunta is not strong enough. He deserves the ancients . Like the primal elemental creatures. Or the Mystical creatures from the fairitails . Efrites , Genes , Dragons. Something really way more powerful than the frogs.
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 5/17
Ch 2

Holy fucken shit . That was the reason for the really heavy weaponry in the movies against dragons. The dragons with their hides could take a lot of punishment with very little injuries and very hard to potentially eliminate . Anyway the vision 360 . Or something similar. The remaining dragon eyes the cornea more oval dragon like slits . The fast tracking eyes of the Sharingan . And that incredible skin armor similar in defense as the corpse bone armor.

And that hell a lot of wind power like sonic bomb .
my 2 guys chapter 15 . 2/5
that was good keep the chapters coming
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Is this a naruto and akatsuki no yona xover because I saw a short preview of akatsuki no yona and the drinking of dragon blood was quite similar to their's.
my 2 guys chapter 15 . 9/15/2015
that was good keep the chapters coming
darkfox2357 chapter 14 . 8/29/2015
I loved the story May u keep writing great stories in heaven May u rest in peace
Ant9472 chapter 15 . 8/14/2015
Rest in Peace Freedom Guard, you will be missed.
lalo80 chapter 9 . 7/26/2015
Te felicito, es una gran historia. Ojala no tardes en continuarla
Ahlerot chapter 10 . 7/15/2015
I stopped reading when I saw it was tsunade and jiraiya.
TokusatsuLuv chapter 15 . 5/13/2015
thank you for the update; I hope to read the next chapters soon
marquis.shax chapter 15 . 5/9/2015
you really got away from Naruto's training with Fenrix recently and have only really shown Sasuke and that lazy perverted one eyed bastard training with him. Also the Lemon/Lime stuff won't get you in trouble as I've seen HUNDREDS of stories that are nothing but random sex (including your own dragon champion lemons story).
marquis.shax chapter 14 . 5/8/2015
technically you're wrong about Anko being the senior jonin ninja for this mission. While Anko has been a Jonin a bit longer Kurenai technically outranks her as Kurenai is a full Jonin while Anko is only a Special Jonin meaning she's not a full Jonin like Kurenai is so in truth Anko is more experienced which is why she'd probably be the team leader but Kurenai could over rule her on anything as she's higher ranked