Reviews for Naruto Dragon Ascendant
peterpazo70 chapter 2 . 1/9
I know telling the story to people is necessary, but come on. Do you have to tell it to Naruto while sakura and sasuke are present as well. think of how orochimaru will react when duck-butt head for sharingan would tell him of the dragons and all that. Furthermore, you may have made it worse by telling him that he can pass the power to one other person. Sasuke is not going to stop bothering him about it when he gets on edge about wanting to kill his brother.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
Just some minor grammatical mistakes but overall pretty good. I only stopped reading because it's a jiraiya/tsunade fic, but it's still pretty good.
arinasution5 chapter 13 . 6/16/2016
Rhuh
ivanganev1992 chapter 8 . 5/18/2016
Ch 8

Well a lot of things are healed. Tsunade is now more than happy and overcome her phobia.
Gaara is now much more nicer . I hope Shikaku to be also and learn his lesson also.
Of course if the Fox could do it why not that mega sand Racoon .
ivanganev1992 chapter 5 . 5/17/2016
Ch 5

Ok but still the toads are not the most powerful. Naruto deserves something way more powerful. But if that is your choice so be it..
ivanganev1992 chapter 3 . 5/17/2016
Ch 3

Neji experienced the anger of Naruto equal to anger new developing god of the elements .

Sorry but Gamabunta is not strong enough. He deserves the ancients . Like the primal elemental creatures. Or the Mystical creatures from the fairitails . Efrites , Genes , Dragons. Something really way more powerful than the frogs.
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 5/17/2016
Ch 2

Holy fucken shit . That was the reason for the really heavy weaponry in the movies against dragons. The dragons with their hides could take a lot of punishment with very little injuries and very hard to potentially eliminate . Anyway the vision 360 . Or something similar. The remaining dragon eyes the cornea more oval dragon like slits . The fast tracking eyes of the Sharingan . And that incredible skin armor similar in defense as the corpse bone armor.

And that hell a lot of wind power like sonic bomb .
my 2 guys chapter 15 . 2/5/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Is this a naruto and akatsuki no yona xover because I saw a short preview of akatsuki no yona and the drinking of dragon blood was quite similar to their's.
my 2 guys chapter 15 . 9/15/2015
that was good keep the chapters coming
darkfox2357 chapter 14 . 8/29/2015
I loved the story May u keep writing great stories in heaven May u rest in peace
Ant9472 chapter 15 . 8/14/2015
Rest in Peace Freedom Guard, you will be missed.
lalo80 chapter 9 . 7/26/2015
Te felicito, es una gran historia. Ojala no tardes en continuarla
Ahlerot chapter 10 . 7/15/2015
I stopped reading when I saw it was tsunade and jiraiya.
TokusatsuLuv chapter 15 . 5/13/2015
thank you for the update; I hope to read the next chapters soon