Reviews for Naruto Dragon Ascendant
I love it. Absolutely amazing. Please finish this! Please. I need more :)
blasterdog chapter 15 . 2/5
Great fic man. The elemental thing was a trip. Kudos
Qinetiq chapter 1 . 2/5
Cliched to the point of becoming parody. Dropped halfway through first chapter.
nice work hope it gets update soon!
jangoman1579 chapter 15 . 1/18
Good story hopefully you will continue it but firgod sake bring on the FULL LEMON, fir crying out loud I been waiting to see them and we got nothing but a tease. You won't break rules bringing in the FULL POWER OF THE LEMON

(read this story if ya haven't yet
s/7902208/1/)
Gravity The Wizard chapter 15 . 1/10
Thankyou.
Clearmens chapter 15 . 1/9
well i havle like the story so far. it is a good and entertaining read particularly how the dragon bloodline was introduced. I could not help but feel that Sasuke is here again being catered for with him misbahaving to anyone and still having his way even though a bit less than in the manga (it is for me the cause of lack of interrest in the original manga). At least somebody should be sensible enought to discipline.

Secondly, clan jutsus and training are clan specific but somehow the uchiha must have it on a silver platter. I support turning him into a good character but without truly appreciating the error of his ways and learning humility? Well you have done better anyways.

Well, sorry for the digression, my main reasoning for reviewing are twofold - Menma and Anko
For a hidden village, with and T&I dept in the face of a new clan with somebody like naruto being in danger of S class attacks, a favourite of Hokage and Jiraiya whose experience in espionage is phenomenal, does it not appear out of place to simple give access to his clan fortress to a stranger? No T&I to verify a possible advance Oto sleeper agent? Any Jiraiya and hokage not to mention Fenrir, simply take such a careless action in justing giving him a first custody and later adopted? I think he should properly by any good leader be held in custody first particularly when a suspicious arson takes place coincidentally with such a person...? Well I think you get the gist of it. I think that aspects is lacking...sorry.

Lastly and most important, I wish to suggest that you make Anko part of the harem. I dont know but I feel she was dealt a raw deal with the treatment as a result of oro-teme. this could really bring happiness to her life to remove that mask of sadism she wears to face the world. I particularly enjoyed her being made happy and satisfied even if sexually. She deserves some dignity and love as persson and as a very loyal kunoichi and person. Who better to give her that than naruto. She will understand him more than anyone else. their bond could of a differrent level tho different from hinata's

Thank you.
No, no... just jump in without any information, or clue as to what is going on, why... or how this actually should happen... oh wait, that's exactly what you did. Dis-interesting any number of potential readers that are above grade four in reasoning ability, and therefore DO NOT have any reason to suck up to bad writing.

Even jumping into a main character's dilemma one needs to a.) show the consequences of a nebulous action that then gets recounted (potentially in the story itself) b.) reflecting on the consequences of a nebulous action that likely gets recounted in the story itself. Or c.) show an unconnected event outside the parameters of an established norm, leading into the resolution of a nebulous action that may, or may not, get recounted in the story itself. And no, this does not count as c. This counts as attempting c. from a weakly subverted a. and sc rew ing the pooch badly by inserting a Gary Stu on top of a bad intro line. Until you can fix this to read as something other than a fifth grader writing with a third grader's understanding of English, I simply can not be bothered to read this story any further than the mysterious obviously g od like being suddenly, mystically, coming to the protagonist's aid. In the first page of the story.
Clearmens chapter 1 . 1/8
Beautiful and fantastic! Your fantasy seem better than the original. Well I am reading the remaining chapters to see how awe inspiring it will further be.
Very good story. I like it. No faults so far as I understand why you shortened some areas which we all know who follow naruto. I concur with that approach rather than repeating everything.
Good work.
Thank you.
Wolfone10 chapter 5 . 1/7
Your power level yo-yo in this story is making me dizzier then most stories lol.
Wolfone10 chapter 3 . 1/6
I say Naruto revealed TOO MUCH during that fight, he should have been able to SMASH Negji with 1 element easily, let alone with just staying with lightning and make it a taijutsu battle.. I mean anytime Negji would hit Naruto, he himself would be hurt and naruto wouldn't but also anytime naruto wanted to hit him OR BLAST him he would have been hurt... Piece of cake... Too many eyes watching to be a show-dog.. That's sasuke's job (he's the attention whore). I did like the whole "apology" thing though that was great.

One thing during the fight, how does one DODGE LIGHTNING as a GENNIN? (aka Negji shouldn't have been able to).

Also dragon blood is useless without the ritual so Orochi can dream his wet dreams all he wants, you already set up that rule in chapter 1 and half way in chapter 2 for clarification. Find another way dumb ass snake.
cw chapter 5 . 1/4
It is great to see such a good writer. The format of your chapters are very well organized. You have made a base for each character. Finally, you found ways to keep your readers interested.
Wolfone10 chapter 1 . 1/6
So Naruto is that wild and uncontrollable because his power was sealed for so long, so the BIG PLAN is AS SOON AS IT'S AWAKENED, LOCK IT UP AGAIN?! That's NUTS! It's only gonna get WORSE, it needs FOCUSED NOT SEALED/SUPPRESSED Again! You have to ACCELERATE his bodies' adaptation to catch up, not dumb down the power to fit the body!
Hotstreak's crossover stories chapter 15 . 1/4
I'm glad you're still working on this Danzo he'll do whatever it takes to get control of Naruto's clan
moonserenity7 chapter 15 . 1/3