Reviews for Naruto Dragon Ascendant
Thallion chapter 1 . 11/5
sorry for the comment. I didn't know.
Thallion chapter 1 . 10/27
is it out yet? Been three years must be a fucking block by now!
Shadowpup chapter 15 . 9/12
While you may be gone your storys are still amazing and hope everything is going well in the afterlife for you. This is a sentence from "An Answer to a God's Prayer" by mcknight93: "Freedom Guard, whose full name is Salvador R. Balleza has passed away. On the 5th of August he had went through cardiac arrest." For those who would like a little more info about Freedom Guard this is in the begin of chapter 3. R.I.P Freedom Guard
kuting1012 chapter 15 . 9/10
Continue pls
juvia locksar chapter 15 . 8/11
This is my first story from you. After recieving news of your death, yesterday from author Rictor Yagami, this bring back so many memories of the first time I read Naruto fanfics. R.I.P my friend, my favourite Author. We will meet again in heaven.
Catze86 from Indonesia
The three ancient buzzards make her want to strangle them? So why doesn't she?... She's the hokage, the dictator, so who's gonna say anything? Who CAN say anything? And she's strong enough to do it, after all, other then danzo they don't have any chakra anymore... It would be an entirely SIMPLE matter, and one with NO repercussions. (kinda what happens when YOU ARE THE LAW).

BTW: Cute little scene with the sannin. I liked it a lot.
What patently cracks me up, is that naruto beat a BIJUU, as in something that most jounnin SQUADS of WAR VETERANS can't do, and naruto did it ALONE... This seems somehow lost on story-writers and on cannon for some reason...Everyone tends to overlook that he BEAT someone that can't be beat! NO HUMAN (not sasuke, heck not OROCHIMARU) could BEAT the one tailed.. but Nartuo DID! and that just is kinda forgotten. "Yeah you saved several people in the invasion, and killed LEGIONS of enemies and single-handedly beat a bijuu but does that make you on the same level as a teacher that was a traitor?"... are you seeing the STUPIDITY?
Actually, Orochi going after naruto is COMPLETELY STUPID... Without the ceremony, his blood is USELESS to orochimaru, and he can't take over his body because of the kyuubi(it would EAT the little WORM like drinking it at the bottom of a tequila bottle).., so Naruto to orochimaru is COMPLETELY USELESS. just a hornet's nest to be poked! (AND he's not stupid enough to do that without a reason)... Face it, orochimaru isn't DUMB enough to try anything with him and the akutski are MORONIC enough, they're all DEAD MEN walking toward the gallows! ("do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are CRUNCHY and taste good with ketchup")
Actually, if you LOOK at it, there are quite a few things that don't make ANY sense... the curse mark is caused by juugo, who channels natural chakra, but it allows orochi to come back from death, SO, theoretically, neither jiyraya or naruto can die since they both mastered natural chakra MUCH better then juugo or orochimaru... and SINCE naruto can't die, then the kyuubi CANNOT be extracted as it was placed in him from birth from someone that had it since before conception... SOOO.. it's impossible to get... So the akutski thing is a WASTE OF TIME... Really, the author didn't think this THROUGH very well,,, Or he did, through the first series... NOT SO MUCH the and kyuubi are a LOT tighter together then is GOOD for the akutski.. "tobi" screwed up BIG TIME
Happy 4th btw to everyone reading this, we MADE it to 2017!
So naruto finds out he can BRING BACK THE DEAD, but doesn't think of his MOM? Or his dad?.. I somehow don't believe that... His dad yeah, isn't coming back, but his mom? Yeah, he can summon her back easy enough.. Which of course BLOWS the DOORS off every single secret that konoha has, and RUINS the story.. So best idea?..STUPID POWER... even "edo tensei" made the naruto series lose MILLIONS of readers/viewers IT WAS A DUMB IDEA.
Can't understand why SO many writers LIKE kin, she was a "bit" player, a "RED SHIRT"... maybe because she's one of the FEW females that actually DIE?... She's PLAIN, like as in sasuke PLAIN.. dark hair, dark eyes... BORING... So I don't get the fascination... She's DEAD let it go. Her personality?. WELL, she has none, she wasn't in enough episodes.. she's boring and dead meat. So bringing her back seems a waste of time! Also she was FOLLOWING orochimaru of her own free will(even if she had no options before she could have narc'ed his butt out to the leaf before the invasion and saved her own skin), so...save the stupidity of the "resurrection" jutsu for someone more DESERVING, fuu or yugato.(if he FAILS to save them again)
Bring a person back to life? Do you know how "fuzzy-headed" that idea is? Think about it just for a moment, then why fight? If nobody can DIE what's the point? Why not bring back obedito's old girl rin and end all the idiocy once and for all, or orochimaru's parents, The uchiha CLAN, Naruto's mom, the UZUMAKI CLAN or Ferix's dead wife/kid? See how IT DOESN'T WORK in stories? In fact why didn't he do that the SECOND he became a dragon? I don't usually criticize POWERS but this one is JUST DUMB. RIGHT NOW in the story there are ONLY 4 people that CANNOT be brought back (ALL THE hokages, because they were sealed by the death god) EVERYONE else is fair game. and that makes for a pretty CRAPTASTIC story.
shatter a few bijuu, make the akutski look like a JOKE for a few of them.. THEN YOU get that it's bad-ass, not it takes a fight that knocks him him out to fight one or two of them.
SO powerful, that EVERYTHING BOWS at it, but it seems to DO NOTHING... complete YAWN-fest... your not wanting to make him OP But your making him BORING!