Reviews for Pain without Love
Ponker12345 chapter 3 . 11/24
Awwwwww xx :)
bleedingnightingale chapter 3 . 3/3
Aww that was a cute ending!
Vaneesa85 chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
Loving this one
P.S chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
Wow- i absolutly loved it. That was so sweet when they finally got together. And i am a fan of jacki/hyde- and i really liked how you carried out the plot. Great job.
ANONYMOUS chapter 3 . 1/24/2009
glitterlikegold chapter 3 . 1/23/2009
i luved this story so much one of the best JH fanfics I have read. I love the way you added Venus the goddess of love into it. lol shes my favorite goddess
cutexchica727 chapter 3 . 1/17/2009
AHH! i love this story it is amazing! PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Rihanna chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
A great ending to a great story. I really enjoyed reading this fanfic. It was very creative and it certainly grabs a reader. It was also very unique. Congratulations on finishing it.
YourLoveOnly chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
An amazing ending. Hopefully you'll write another story soon D
SictomLifeOfLinz chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
this was really sucha sweet story i really liked it.
DoodleBob chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
wow, this was one awesome ending. i loved how you added the goddess of love to it to add some supernaturalness. that made the story all the more interesting. this was a great story, i loved it. i hope you write more stories like this. they really are awesome.
Rachael chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
This is good. I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
won't be the Victim chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
Woh can't wait for the next chapter! Is Jackie going to stay bitter?
Rihanna chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
Wow this story has been amazing so far. Poor Jackie. That girl is going through some intense shit. My uncle was hit by a truck unfortunately it caused serious damage to his right arm and he can never really do anything with it again. Totally sucks. Anyway I can't wait to read the last chapter.
kezztip chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
I love your story and especially this chapter. So looking forward to the last chapter - it is going to be rivetting to see how an angry Jackie and a repentant Hyde manage to coexist in the same house.