Reviews for Unlucky Punch
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
Why does ziva need to know? She knows he hit her by accident it shouldn't matter about what happened in his past its none of her business plus she probably already knows after all the checks she did on the team for her brother and father stupid abusive 2 faced bully should of been killed of in the first few seaons of her time on it.

Ncis went down hill after she joined and the fact the show and so called fans can easily ignore her abusive behaviour towards tony is sick if tony had treated her how she treated him I'm willing to bet NOONE would ignore the abuse.
LadyDrak75 chapter 2 . 10/16/2017
This was good!
Frakking Toasters chapter 2 . 2/23/2015
I love stories that give us that insight into Tony. I really enjoyed it. Thank you. xo
Jimelda chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
Nice work with this. You really gave us readers some insight into Tony's childhood.

Cheers,
Jimelda
tanithlipsky chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
nice
almaruth chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
I don't know how I missed this ending - this is so lovely! It's Ziva and Tony how I want them to be with each other!
Izzy Jizzy chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I need a doctor describes the relationship between gibbs and tony. I was listening to this song when reading this.
Doni chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
Very touching.
PBIceCream chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
Very nice, thank you!
Net Sparrow chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
I am no Tiva-Fan, but I really liked your story. Tonys shock was so well described.
Sparkiebunny chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
Very nice story :) I enjoyed it!
wild wolf free17 chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
Wonderful!
Livia2001 chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
Fantastic story. I'm too tired to think leave a proper review but I just wanted you to know your hard work is appreciated, and its obvious by the high level of quality of your writing that you DO put a lot into it.
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Very good chapter!
USAFChief chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
I thought the story ended perfectly with chapter 1, then I read chapter two and that was an even better ending! Very nicely done.

Thanks for sharing this with us.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »