Reviews for Jasper bites Bella
Invisabilaty
jasperisMINESandsoismichaelg chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
make anthor chapter
Hailey Cullen chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
i love the ending! it keep me on the edge of my seat the whole story! i cant wait for more!
hailey cullen chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
Great story! please write more! I WANNA HEAR IT! I WANNA HEAR MORE!
haileymarie chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
write more!11 please?!
smiklas6gmail.com chapter 4 . 4/11/2011
Love your story. Cute song reference. You missed a werewolve, Paul. Do you need a beta? I'm offering to help you. I know all things twilight. Keep up the good work.
Emma chapter 4 . 1/4/2011
You missed out Paul but I love the story
Emma chapter 4 . 1/4/2011
You missed out Paul but I love the story
sapphire chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
I've got an idea! how bout an enormously powerful shield.
Rose Demica chapter 7 . 4/25/2010
Really good, you had me laughing so much, however you are right, and the ending wasn't exactly the best, but It was really good! :D
shadowgrave22 chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
I'm sorry, but I can't continue to read this. You fail to go into detail with the characters' emotions, all you do is say "the character was sad" and that is that. Plus, Bella can't have that many powers. The books say that everybody's powers are enhanced traits that they brought from their human lives. Edward was good at reading people, or in other words, he was very good at guessing what was on their mind. Emmett was strong, Rosalie was beautiful, Alice had visions as a human, Jasper could persuade people, and so on. Bella got her power because she had a very private mind, she protected her thoughts from Edward, therefore she could create a shield to protect others.
xx-Alice-and-Jasper-xx chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
She shouldent have a power and if she does it should be something awesome!
tayrockstheworld chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
i think telekinesis is the best! love the story!1
OH Fudge Cake xD chapter 4 . 10/22/2009
ok sorry but this is incredibly STUIPD!