Reviews for Trial and Error
Serialgal chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Wow - amazing. I'm a big House fan, but for some reason, I've never read a House fic until now - and now I'll be spoiled, I'm sure. You nailed the characters, the dialogue; this was really, really good.
The Buzz chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
This is really sweet, and you did a great job with the pacing and characterization. Thanks for sharing! :)
Noutchka chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Good story, thanks
Teldra chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Wonderful piece!
Carambar chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
What a beautiful story! I could see the actors through the text, well done!
CrescentSapphire chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
aww... morphine and puppy eyes. Yay!
A1A5KAN chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
I really like this story. You managed to answer two of my pet peeves about the TV version of House MD. First, that Dr. Wilson seems to have forgotten that he's not a Pain Management Specialist and even if he was, he's not supposed to be prescribing either medication or treatment for a friend or family member. And second, that House, a supposedly brilliant diagnostician at a teaching hospital who supposedly has access to the very latest medical discoveries and isn't afraid to take risks, never seems to try any new treatments to deal with the muscle pain in his leg. I think your story is a lot more believable!
snow6835 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
that was a great story! your characterizations of them both are very realistic and the ending was so cute! hope to read more of your stories soon!
Dragonland chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
This was such a lovely story. It wasn't to melodramatic, but had just the right amount of angst and drama.
Shooboosha chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Awesome! They're all perfectly in character! Sent little tinglies down my spine, I could see this happening!
passionfornight chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
That was a really good one-shot. It was long, and well-written, exposing some interesting ideas within the House and Wilson friendship. It hinted towards slash in the end, but maintained a very strong friendship vibe throughout. Fantastic.
Santoryuu-Zoro chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
That was amazing! I loved it. I think you're a really great writer.
yellowNight chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
wow, that was fantastic! The writing, the medical stuff, the emotion-awesome job packing it all in there!
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Aw. Gah. I loved this! Fabulous story! So very well written! Awesome job! Loved Wilson's speech. Loved House was trying to save his liver, his life, and is willing to keep fighting.

Just a splendid job.
fox4mel chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Any chance this will continue? What you've written is excellent and I love to have some more.