Reviews for New Discoveries
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
D'aawwww
Whovian crazed chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
AWWWWWWWWWW! I think that's the best 10.5/Rose story i've ever read. It just makes me wish that they did a spin off series where it shows those 2 in the parallel world.
thecolouryes chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Okay. This was totally brilliant. It kept me laughing even through all of the serious/suspenseful parts. Which rocks. And the ending's sweet, and I totally believe that something like this could actually happen to those two. Would actually happen to those to. So, yeah. Yay story!

Lucy
ShortySC22 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I enjoyed this story and liked how you wrote all of the characters.
timano chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
An excellently written story! You know, I hope they do start a series with Doctor 10.5 and Rose-they wouldn't have to be in every episode, but they could lead an alternate Torchwood team, or a similar group, which could have adventures of their own...

Wishful thinking, perhaps. Anyway, 10 out of 10 stars for this story, which I enjoyed immensely.
orionzbelt chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Beautiful story..

I love the mix between romance and humor in your writing.

I think you portrayed their difficult relationship wonderfully.

Great job :)
Saltwater Insomniac chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Aw bless, I loved this story! It's very cute. I loved the bit about timelords being "rubbish" at making the first move-i never thought of it that way, but the way you wrote it made perfect sense. And the tickling was a fun way to tie everything together. I half expected someone to break the kiss to get the advantage and tickle-attack the other, but the way you ended it was lovely.

I feel like I should be writing more but, the bottom line really is just that I absolutely adore this piece! Thanks for making me smile :)
reddwarfaddict chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
AWH! AWH! (I'm off again) That's so CUTE I LOVE it!

Yeah, I'm not very capable of leaving well-structured reviews today that go beyond "AWH! AWH!" So I'll just apologise for that...