Reviews for Burning Love
eftela chapter 1 . 2/15
Ohmygod! I was actually hesitant to read this because KawaRyo? But i kept on reading and i do not regret it! You had me laughing so hard! and ohmygod Ryoma you little shit! I absolutely love it I was actually feeling quite down but now i've cheered up! Sankyu!

The last three lines are epic! I have to say this! I've read your other fics and the last couple lines are always the best! How do you do that?
pinksugarrush chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Kawamura and Ryoma? Woah, I did consider this couple every now and then but never really made an effort to look at any fics of them, but I'm so glad that I saw this! It was epically hilarious from start to finish!

Ohhhh, Fujiko is hilarious! When Tezuka yelled at Taka to not molest first year and Fuji wondering aloud if it was okay if he could molest juniors and seniors then. Ahahah.

And then there was the amazing ending! I totally did not see that ending coming at all. The benefits of dating Kawamura!

And then Momo's jealous proclamation of Echizen getting everything first! Absolutely hilarious. GAh, I think I got a stitch in my side.

Amazing work! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Lol XD All I can say. :3
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Haha lol so funny and cute at the same time!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
HAHAHAHHAA this is SO good!
SasoriTactic chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
LOVE IT! xD Needless to say you are among my top ten favorite fanfic authors!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Ahahaha, who would have thought it would ended that way. When Taka confessed and forcefully kissed Ryoma, I worried for a few moments how this would have ended. Free-sushi, of course the typical Ryoma...
So1Thought chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
When you put it that way...
:DDD
runningbacktomyyesterdays chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Baha I love this and its refreshing to see this pairing, though my favorite part is the ending lol
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Hil-fucking-larious! Definitely not My pairing, but, great all the same. (Could say the same for your two Iuni/Ryo Ficcies. Just to lazy to comment on both of them seperately. They are not My pairing, that's TezRyo, and for Iuni it is InuiKai, but, they are more so then the pairing of this story. And, are so Beautiful. I even think, The Probability of Dating, is one of My all time favourite fic's ever in the fandom. Regardless of pairing. That is how GOOOOOOD it is. Then again. I never was that picky about pairings, as long as they are gay or lesbian. I;m pretty easy. A real Yaoi/Yuri slut. :) But, it still remains. All of your POT ficcies. FUCKING FANTASTIC, BABY! BURNING LUUUUVE, WOOOO!) Cough, I'll just, be going now. Embarrassed. Waves, and, runs.
EmoButterfly1 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Ohmygosh! This was hilarious. I loved it! Thank you for this awesome oneshot and introducing me to this new pairing XD
mangagirl64 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This is so AWESOME! Its so funny, and cute. Love the last couple of paragraphs. Thanks for writing it.
Chemical Access chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
haha that was cute!
Scioneeris chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
oh ROFL. That makes soooo much sense. Heehee. Loved it! Love your POT fics too. Very nice and original and well-written.
iLoVeYaOi chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
that was cute and funny.

i love it. it was definitly intresting.