Reviews for Widdershins
kenzinator chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Absolutely loved this! .
Skyrere chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
raw. powerful... enigmatic... that ending can be seen in so many different ways.

I loved it.
M.Murphy55 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I loved how you were so vague with your writing; like the readers needed to make their own decision, their own opinion of the Unfolding of the story. It was bitter sweet and kinda dark, yet i loved it.
Zathium chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I loved it. Your writing style is brilliant.
chimney101 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I liked it ... Well, mostly the ending but regardless, I can quite honestly say I liked it.
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I love the reference to Rin. Many things are vague, and leaves me to figure things out for my own, but this is absolutely perfect for describing Kakashi in a new perspective. I never expected rape to be characteristic in the fic, but it's good you only implied it, and did not go into full details.

The image you've left in my mind will stay with me for a long time to come. Thank you for such an amazing fic!
quills and quirks chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Oh my. I'm speechless. This review cannot convey the amount of emotion I felt emanating- palpable and bittersweet- from this one shot. Love is too simple a word.
Pix chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I've read this story 3 or 4 times now, and I love it more each time. Great way of portraying Kakashi! The mission where they lose Anko and Kurenai is my favourite part. What an awesome read!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
For a one shot, that was great. my hat is off to you *smirks* the story was great, you kept the intensity throughout, but i personally think the ending was the best part. good job
TillyMe chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
THAT WAS AWSOME:)
GitaMerah chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
It was beautiful, but you lost me the minute you had Sakura raped. You should put a rape warning for stories like these. Not many readers can handle reading about it.
FreeWolfBlue chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Wow, this is really something. That is about the only way I can describe it without getting absurdly tongue tied. If it helps to clarify at all, its a good something, I really really like it!
MimozaBlooming chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
hey :)

I know you're written this more than two years ago, but I hope you don't mind getting these anyhow.

There are some inconsistencies, or I'm failing to follow...

For example, the third time Kakashi shares her bed, she's covered in blood and he kisses her... Yet the third time they have sex, seemingly in the same section of the oneshot, they're back in the village, and she must have showered - and so the blood in the opening of that section is confusing.

I really enjoyed it - from the shifts in tone, to the inclusion of Rin as a thinking character, rather than a flat someone he imagines, to the whole redemption of his character.

I'll be returning to this story, no doubt, and am off to exploring the rest of your works.

Keep it up :)