Reviews for Widdershins
RubyGloom7 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I can still feel the goosebumps! You literally made me shiver with exitement and fear-Fear, damnit! This is soemthing that really touched me. I usually don't have the heart to read stories this dark and/or sheer when it comes to KakaSaku and the way such a couple would interact. I loved it anyway. You are very good at what you do:)
kaiiju chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
wow, this was really dark, and destructive. and something very possible, i think. good job!
bloomsburry chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
simply beautiful...
EWHH its Kenna chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I love it!
Kahli hime chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I guess it's the second time i read this. Absolutely amazing D
mangacrazy96 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Great story.
kenzinator chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Absolutely loved this! .
Skyrere chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
raw. powerful... enigmatic... that ending can be seen in so many different ways.

I loved it.
M.Murphy55 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I loved how you were so vague with your writing; like the readers needed to make their own decision, their own opinion of the Unfolding of the story. It was bitter sweet and kinda dark, yet i loved it.
Zathium chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I loved it. Your writing style is brilliant.
chimney101 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I liked it ... Well, mostly the ending but regardless, I can quite honestly say I liked it.
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I love the reference to Rin. Many things are vague, and leaves me to figure things out for my own, but this is absolutely perfect for describing Kakashi in a new perspective. I never expected rape to be characteristic in the fic, but it's good you only implied it, and did not go into full details.

The image you've left in my mind will stay with me for a long time to come. Thank you for such an amazing fic!
quills and quirks chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Oh my. I'm speechless. This review cannot convey the amount of emotion I felt emanating- palpable and bittersweet- from this one shot. Love is too simple a word.
Pix chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I've read this story 3 or 4 times now, and I love it more each time. Great way of portraying Kakashi! The mission where they lose Anko and Kurenai is my favourite part. What an awesome read!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
For a one shot, that was great. my hat is off to you *smirks* the story was great, you kept the intensity throughout, but i personally think the ending was the best part. good job
76 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »