Reviews for Widdershins
TillyMe chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
THAT WAS AWSOME:)
GitaMerah chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
It was beautiful, but you lost me the minute you had Sakura raped. You should put a rape warning for stories like these. Not many readers can handle reading about it.
FreeWolfBlue chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Wow, this is really something. That is about the only way I can describe it without getting absurdly tongue tied. If it helps to clarify at all, its a good something, I really really like it!
MimozaBlooming chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
hey :)

I know you're written this more than two years ago, but I hope you don't mind getting these anyhow.

There are some inconsistencies, or I'm failing to follow...

For example, the third time Kakashi shares her bed, she's covered in blood and he kisses her... Yet the third time they have sex, seemingly in the same section of the oneshot, they're back in the village, and she must have showered - and so the blood in the opening of that section is confusing.

I really enjoyed it - from the shifts in tone, to the inclusion of Rin as a thinking character, rather than a flat someone he imagines, to the whole redemption of his character.

I'll be returning to this story, no doubt, and am off to exploring the rest of your works.

Keep it up :)

-mimB
Aki Lee chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
very well-written. :) loved it. :D
Kannachan27 chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
One word: Wow.
Tatacolt chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Great story. Don't know why it has this amount of reviews, it deserves much better. Very well written. Thanks!

If you are a reader and can't decide whether to give it a try or not, my only advice is that if you're 18 it will be more than gratifying to read such a good story.
NevaehCrimsonMoore chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
That was... amazing! I was entranced by every word of it. I just can't get enough of your style of writing! Widdershins is a very captivating story, and I'm certain I'll read it again!
UchidaKarasu chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Yo.

Wow. I mean, wow.

Dude. That rocked. 'Nuff said.

Ja ne!

UK.
Kaze and Kiba chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Great story, very edgy. Thanks for all your hard work. Keep writing.
Mama san Saki chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
That's brilliant. By far one of the best reads ever. Dark, but bloody awesome, like an eye-opener to all of Kakashi's insecurities and...

Nehehehe, I'm getting way too philosophical for my liking. Wow, I can honestly say, though, it left me in a state of awe at the sheer brilliance of the writing and vocabulary used. My fanfics are no way as deep as that.

Thanks!
dismaynight chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
This is poetry.

I feel that I should say more, but I am breathless.

This is poetry, and somehow, I can say thank you.
DeiruLover chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
I love this story and pairing 3.

It's very good and I hope you continue to write more stories :D
misakihazamaki chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
love it! so much! my god
selandora chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
oh my gosh.

i would give you an fanfiction oscar for best kakasaku of the year if i could.

one of the things that always seems to get a bit lost in most kakasakus is kakashi's really big struggle with how taboo their relationship is. and also in this fic, he's realised what a shit teacher he's been to sakura. i am so glad your characterisation was spot on, it really drove your fic forward.

thanks for writing this. :)
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »