Reviews for Widdershins
Tsubakii21 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
That was absolutly beautiful. Everything from kakashis attitude to tsunades feelings towards her ninja was perfect. You have a read maturity to your writing that belongs just to you. Well done, youve made a fan of this welsh chick. The title and summary btw, dont do this fic much justice. Kind of like expecting a cool breeze and getting a hot blast of air. Keep writing and dont ever stop.

Jo x
Sage347 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I, for one, am honored to be reviewing this story, even reading it. I loved the Rin scenes. It was almost hard to read, almost painful, but at the same time when you finish you feel as if the pain was worth the peace.

All in all, wonderfully done.
hasu86 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Absolutely beautiful in its raw intensity, in its deep, dark heart wrenching ways. God, I loved it. The progression, the flow, it really captured me. Laughed also about the vampire-nin novel flying off the shelves. Hahaha. This is gem though. I truly enjoyed reading it.

-hasu
CoalescentDream chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
So this fic deserves more reviews and I know I already reviewed this on your lj (I'm going to assume it's you and not someone copying your fics onto ffnet and claiming it as their own), but I'm going to do it again anyways.

This was wonderfully written and so beautiful. I really loved reading it! Thanks for writing it!
Dead Men Tell N0 Tales chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
wow... that storie confuzzled me...

but i got it...

great storie!

:D
Juniper11 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Sad and beautiful.
NuclearPandaGas chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
That was absolutely beautiful! I was listening to 'angels on the moon' during it and it was almost like a movie! (as in a sense that i could really picture it)

And I liked how you involved Rin in it - I usually don't like her but this seriously changed my concept of her.

Thanks for writing this!
TanksAndHeals chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
it was good :)
Kimusume Kaoru chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
this story is really good. i really think i held my breath the whole time i was reading it. i enjoyed it immensely.
lulu42 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I read this on a your live journal, but since I don't have an account, I couldn't not post to tell you have very much I adored it. It really does deserve more reviews. An excellent blend of angst that still gives a happy ending.

I think the second section is my favorite, because I could easily imagine Kakashi closing himself off to Sakura. It makes the ending that much better.
Zizzle chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Intense, sad, well written. I very much enjoyed it!
TCLessley chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I enjoyed this story, even tho angst is not my favorite genre, and this was definitely angsty. ;)

I especially appreciated the use of the supernatural in this fic as tho it was a real, tangible thing, not just a maybe, or a possibly, no, it was real and there and causing some chaos for our favorite misanthropic ninja hotty. (Or at least my favorite.)

You write well, as others have said before me. Thank you for sharing.
ScaryRei chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Absolutely stunning and beautifully written. The depth of emotions you portray is amazing, subtle yet searing. All that angst juxtaposed with the tender moments makes this a very memorable story. Bravo!
Peach Tuesday's chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
aw I really liked this [;

With just enough bitter to balance out the sweet!

Fantastic job!
Nottoca chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Wow. just wow. that was kinda dark but incredible. so many fics are sweet and ideal while i'm afraid this is more what would actually happen between the two of them if they were real. (sorry, i'm more a fan of the fluffy ones but you gave it a happy ending so i'm good.) the part about kakashi torturing himself sounds very accurate and both he and sakura were in character. you did an excellent job of writing this - i wish i had your skills.
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »