Reviews for Widdershins
Juniper11 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Sad and beautiful.
NuclearPandaGas chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
That was absolutely beautiful! I was listening to 'angels on the moon' during it and it was almost like a movie! (as in a sense that i could really picture it)

And I liked how you involved Rin in it - I usually don't like her but this seriously changed my concept of her.

Thanks for writing this!
TanksAndHeals chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
it was good :)
Kimusume Kaoru chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
this story is really good. i really think i held my breath the whole time i was reading it. i enjoyed it immensely.
lulu42 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I read this on a your live journal, but since I don't have an account, I couldn't not post to tell you have very much I adored it. It really does deserve more reviews. An excellent blend of angst that still gives a happy ending.

I think the second section is my favorite, because I could easily imagine Kakashi closing himself off to Sakura. It makes the ending that much better.
Zizzle chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Intense, sad, well written. I very much enjoyed it!
TCLessley chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I enjoyed this story, even tho angst is not my favorite genre, and this was definitely angsty. ;)

I especially appreciated the use of the supernatural in this fic as tho it was a real, tangible thing, not just a maybe, or a possibly, no, it was real and there and causing some chaos for our favorite misanthropic ninja hotty. (Or at least my favorite.)

You write well, as others have said before me. Thank you for sharing.
ScaryRei chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Absolutely stunning and beautifully written. The depth of emotions you portray is amazing, subtle yet searing. All that angst juxtaposed with the tender moments makes this a very memorable story. Bravo!
Peach Tuesday's chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
aw I really liked this [;

With just enough bitter to balance out the sweet!

Fantastic job!
Nottoca chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Wow. just wow. that was kinda dark but incredible. so many fics are sweet and ideal while i'm afraid this is more what would actually happen between the two of them if they were real. (sorry, i'm more a fan of the fluffy ones but you gave it a happy ending so i'm good.) the part about kakashi torturing himself sounds very accurate and both he and sakura were in character. you did an excellent job of writing this - i wish i had your skills.
divinemendy chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
wow this is a great heartbreaking story. I love because love is not alwways as easy as the media proyrays. There are many tribulation before u can find peace.

Beautiful
Clearheart chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Wow. Just wow.

That was beautiful, and complicated, and incredibly deep. There were some intense scenes in here as well as some tender moments. I admire your writing skills, and hope that you continue to share more fabulous stories with us.

Nice job. Here's a hug. *hug*