Reviews for The Price of Balance
toodamnoldforthis chapter 15 . 6/21/2010
What a sweet story! I thought for sure they wouldn't remember one another and they would have to work their way back to each other. I realized that there weren't enough chapters for that, so I worried that you would just kill one of them off. I'm a sucker for a happy ending, so I'm glad this is the way you decided to take it. Really enjoyed this! Thank you!
TwilightGirl18 chapter 15 . 6/20/2010
This was SUCH a good story! oh my goodness... i cant tell you how many times my mom has yelled at me to get off the computer because i was spending all my time reading this! lol... u are a fantastic writer! i loved it!
csp4 chapter 15 . 6/15/2010
An absolutely wonderful story! Very well written. So much detail giving lots to think about. Thanks for sharing!
LucyLuu chapter 15 . 6/14/2010
What a beautiful story! Loved the premis and you developed it perfectly! Thank you for sharing!
Tina156 chapter 15 . 6/13/2010
I loved it! Thats all i have to say...i loved it! :)
Tina156 chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
I knew it! I figured it out in the beginning of this chapter when he got 8 coffees for himself and when she said that the feather smelled like him. The movie michael popped in my head so i knew he was an angel..but he was sent there to kill her? o gonna keep reading.. loving it!
Tina156 chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
So..i was wondering if he was her imagination but then the old lady so him sooo... this is waaay out there but i think maybe shes in a mental istitution and this is her "alternate reality".. i know, way out there and im probably way off! i'll keep reading and find out... love this story.
Tina156 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
This story is soooo good so far. I wanna keep reading just to know what they are, if they aren't vampires..? But aside from that it is still good :)
nerak109 chapter 4 . 6/6/2010
just finished the first 4 chapters of this little gem. Your writing style is characters are beautifully drawn and the story is so different from other Twilight fic. Don't think I'll be doing much more today but sitting back and enjoying the rest of this little escape from reality, just what a good story should be. Thank you Regards Karen
Destinymarie 4207 chapter 14 . 6/5/2010
this story was so cute
songster chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
I like the mystery. Now I'm thinking Edward is an angel. Is this a take-off of City of Angels?
songster chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Very interesting beginning. Curious to see where you take it.
CinnamonKitty chapter 15 . 5/25/2010
What a truly lovely story, I have been glued to it all day...what a wonderful discovery! Thank you for this beautiful story!
fickl life chapter 15 . 5/12/2010
Awesome book I would love a squeal. But i bet it would be hard to make one for this
mselyn28 chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
Wow! Now I'm intrigued even more! Edward and crew are Angels? But are they Fallen Angels trying to do good? Off to read some more.
1,002 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »