Reviews for The Price of Balance
blb1000 chapter 11 . 6/15/2014
I expected them to be met by some sort of council at the dance where B's presence would be questioned. I like your ethereal version more. :D
blb1000 chapter 9 . 6/15/2014
But if her hearts desire changes, then his mission changes.
blb1000 chapter 8 . 6/15/2014
Again he doesn't let Alice explain. I guess they don't yet know not to bet against Alice. ;-P
blb1000 chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
I love that you've worked in similarities to Twilght, like him watching her sleep and her sleep talking. I'm already bereft that this story will be over too soon.
blb1000 chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
Frustrating that he didn't ask what Alice's other ideas were. Also frustrating that I'm reading this years after completion and now the stories & authors you recommend are gone. :-(
I do appreciate you keeping your stories available. Thank you!
blb1000 chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
She needs to have a talk with Esme re her meddling.
blb1000 chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
So it's an eye for an eye? Is she chosen because she has no one left? I'm assuming it's so tough because in death they would again be separated.
blb1000 chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
He's doing well so far with his human facade.
blb1000 chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
I've noticed that Edward has only appeared at night.
blb1000 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
You've got my attention.
FluffyLiz chapter 10 . 5/29/2014
I hope he can find a way. And if he is, indeed, her 'balance', then he must surely be accommodated by the powers that be.
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
I was wondering if he was an angel- very interesting twist. :)
FluffyLiz chapter 9 . 2/22/2014
Is Edward sulking in the forest, or desperately trying to figure out a way to keep from taking her life. Of course, he is unaware that, despite Bella 's initial response to the question of her heart's desire, she no longer wants to die, and he needs to talk to her.
FluffyLiz chapter 8 . 2/22/2014
If ever a kiss changed the game, that was it. Edward believes that Bella must die in order to gain her heart's desire, but I have a feeling that she is no longer in a hurry to be reunited with her parents - in fact, I imagine she now wants to live forever, if she can fill her life with such passion. I am heartened by Alice's apparent conviction that there might now be a different resolution to Edward's dichotomy, and I'm intrigued to discover how you will effect a happy ending, if such is your plan.
FluffyLiz chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
I completely lost track of this fic, and have only just picked up with it again. It looks like Bella isn't the only one who is smitten, and if that was Edward's first kiss, I have a feeling he's going to want to do it again - soon! It will be interesting to see how Bella's introduction to Alice and Jasper goes.
1,000 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »