Reviews for The Price of Balance
FluffyLiz chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
I completely lost track of this fic, and have only just picked up with it again. It looks like Bella isn't the only one who is smitten, and if that was Edward's first kiss, I have a feeling he's going to want to do it again - soon! It will be interesting to see how Bella's introduction to Alice and Jasper goes.
FluffyLiz chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
So, Edward's role is to cause Bella 's death, because she's so heartbroken over the deaths of her parents and Jacob. However, by coming into her life he has created a dichotomy, because she's falling in love with him, thus giving her a reason to want to move on from her grief and live. But if he should then decide that the scales of her life have regained equilibrium and leaves without fulfilling his task, she will be doubly heartbroken. The only answer, therefore, is to find a way for him to be able to stay, but is that even possible?
Mooah chapter 15 . 11/3/2013
Aww I've loved this story. I wanted to be devastated at the last chapter but held on tight to what Alice said and thankfully it all came good in the end.
Thanks for taking the time to write it (:
mustlovertp chapter 15 . 11/3/2013
I just finished your story and have to tell you how AMAZING it was. You did a fantastic job and it has joined my top favorite fics. Thank you SO MUCH for sharing this with us. I'll be recommending this to everyone! xoxox
hikingurl48 chapter 15 . 11/2/2013
Lovely story. So glad I found it. Thank you for sharing
morena.davidson.3 chapter 15 . 11/2/2013
A wonderful story...wonderfully written. Thanks so much for sharing it. :)
Stargazer1364 chapter 15 . 10/16/2013
This story . . . This story . . . Do you know how my mood went up and down with this fiction? I was like, "Aw, they're so sweet!" (When they were doing the Chorus Aeterum), and then I was like, "OH, YOU CRUEL WRITER! SHE'S DYING! OH GOD, EDWARD'S BEING TAKEN AWAY!" And finally . . . "Aw, I love this story!" :D So . . . . yeah. It was great.
dbpbatm chapter 15 . 10/9/2013
Truely lovely love story! A delight to read.
Ladybear0506 chapter 15 . 7/15/2013
What a beautiful story! Not near enough reviews! Thank you so much!
nello25 chapter 15 . 7/10/2013
Ohhhh, this was really good. It did get a little complex at a point, and i mean this in a good way, but all in all i really enjoyed it. By the way, you smashed it with such a beautiful ending.
mamaruti chapter 15 . 7/2/2013
I absolutely loved this story the first time I read it, and enjoyed it just as much the second time. Simply beautiful. Thank you :-)
mrs.contreras12 chapter 15 . 6/29/2013
loved it soooooo m
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
he's not going to turn out to be some bird creature is he? That would be freaky, love this story btw. My user is Isabella Anthony Masen Cullen, I think. I can't be bothered signing in, I have to continue this story!
SexyLexiCullen chapter 15 . 6/24/2013
Amazing story.
SexyLexiCullen chapter 10 . 6/24/2013
Have you ever thought about publishing this story? Sweetie, it's fantastic! Brilliant. I sincerely hope you've considered the publishing possibility. This world you've created - Edward's world, the AU of Angels - is incredible. I'm actually speechless, it's so good. Thank you so much for sharing this story with the fandom . . . and me. Thank you for these wonderful words.

Lexi