Reviews for The Price of Balance
ilovedwardcullenmost chapter 3 . 1/12/2009
SO AMAZING

i always love what you write, and i just read the first three chapters...SO GOOD

i'm already hooked! update soon please :)
lcogle chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
Beautiful. This is a great story for anyone who has ever felt alone.
geosgirl chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
3 chapters in and I am hooked.

Completely.
Galadeon chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
This is really cool. Make him the angel she always imagined him as being. :)
BelleDuJour chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
I loved "It was Edward. That lovely, magical scent of spring perfection, it wasn’t just the feather - it was Edward." Now that's a swoon-worthy Edward!
Capricorn75 chapter 3 . 1/8/2009
I really love it so far. There's just something magical about your writing. Hope you can update soon!
shoogieboogie chapter 3 . 1/8/2009
I am in love with this story and can't wait to know more. Thank you! :)
SuperWhoLocked91 chapter 3 . 1/7/2009
So good...

~Melissa~
SuperWhoLocked91 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I like it and can't wait for more to come...

~Melissa~
riseka chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
this is gonna be good! i can't wait!
lia516 chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
YAY, they meet! Edward is just too cute for words.

favorite line: “That has to be the neatest, best folded laundry in the history of time.” That made me laugh.
WeasleyWeakness chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
I have Tinkerbell Undies! I feel so close to Edward.

Ahaha. I wish.

Great chapter, Lady! I can't wait for more of this mysterious Angelward!
lia516 chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
Oh my god, that whole writing to Jacob and burning the letter so the wind could carry the ashes to him...*sniff* That was just so sad. And I love this Edward, even though we've hardly seen him and know absolutely nothing about him. He just makes me want to cry. "Just believe" GAH!
lia516 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Very intriguing. I can't wait to see how the mystery of Edward and the others unfolds. At first I was thinking maybe a little City of Angels, but now I'm not so sure. I'm glad Mike seems to be a decent guy. That poor guy is always so picked on in ff. I'm also sad that Jacob's dead. I like Jacob, but I'm sure you have your reasons and I fully trust you. (Although, I still haven't recovered from the heartache of N&W ;o)) I guess if anything, there can't be any love triangles, right?
edwardsothalova chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
Great chapter! Some things are starting to click with me (though they may be way off... haha). I love their interaction and the conversations that they have! I can't wait for more!

xoxo