Reviews for The Price of Balance
edwardsfavoriteflavor chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
Wow, what a great chapter-I loved it, and can't wait to read what happens next. Thanks!
smilelikeacullen chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
that was amazing chrisit! really, i can't wait for the next chapter! oh and edward, sigh, the blushing was perfectly adorable. and the beating down an old lady? hilaarriioouss!

well my dear it was awesome, and written quite beautifull!
byhelenahandbasket chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
Bless you for posting another chapter so quickly. I love that you have managed to make a Pathetic!Bella that I don't want to smack. So many times she is written very badly in her sorry circumstances. But this Bella seems like she deserves to be cherished. I love it.

By the way, I'm on ur Twilighted thread stalking ur fic!
laibballfan chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
just read all three chapters and i can't wait for more. update soon.
StarryNightT chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
My response to this chapter can be summed up in three words - OH, MY GOD. Just - Oh, my God. Edward.. and.. he.. and.. nuuh! Edward! Why you gotta be PERFECT like that? Not that I'm complaining, of course XD!

This line made me completely laugh out loud - "This was my strange new reality. Looking for Edward, obsessing over footwear, and getting a strange high from the scent of a feather." LOVED that.

Do I even have to say how completely adorable Edward is? Can I have him? PLEASE? I'LL GIVE YOU JASPER! I DON'T KNOW HOW BUT I WILL MAKE IT POSSIBLE!

I KNEW he was an angel! And your explaination of what the story is more going to revolve around, how Edward lives under a set of rules and the consequences of his choices against them, sounds FASINATING! I can't even BEGIN to explain how excited I am for the rest of this story!

My New Years was good. I went to a resturant with my best friends Leeann and Jessica and 2 more of our friends. Jay and I got SO mad at Lee because we ended up going to this REALLY nice Italian resturant with 2 floors and a curved staircase and photos for famous people who had gone there and we were wearing freaking jeans and hoodies. It basically went like this -

Me: LeeANN! I have freaking Edward Cullen's FACE! on my hoodie!

Jay: A little warning would have been NICE!

Lee: Sorry! I was told that it was nice but I didn't know it was NICE.

Me and Jay: *GLARE!*

It ended up being pretty casual though for a "nice" place so we didn't stay mad for long. And the food was DELICIOUS even though it cost freaking 15 dollars for chicken parmesan (pasta extra.) AND! I got Jay to order Mushroom Ravioli so I was a VERY happy camper XD!

Anyway, looking forward to hearing from you and your next update!

-Shelly-
LoveEqualsEDWARD chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
Wow, that was *magical* and sweet. I'm loving this fic already.
BonitaChic chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
ahh- so cute! I'm glad they finally met. Can't wait to read more...
Sdjk chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
I love where you are going with this story. What a perfect location to officially meet - at the laundromat - with tinkerbell underwear!

And the smell of Edward...heavenly! I love your writing and your story. I am hooked.
jesslikescoffee chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
I think Angelward is my new love. Can't wait to find out more about how everything with angels work.

And just btw, I cracked up any time Bella said something about Edward being angelic.
amata-jo chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
What a beautiful chapter. It's making me anxious though because in Twilight, Bella could become a vampire for Edward (the potential anyway) but in this could she become an angel/or whatever he is or could he become human? Regardless of my anxiety, I do love it and can't wait to see where you take it. I'm definitely along for the ride.
cshorte chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
Great update! Curious to find out what edward really is.
Christi Robinson chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
This story is starting off great! You have a great introduction, and I really can't wait to see what you'll do next. :D

Keep updating! :D :D
latuacantante4him chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
Love it.
silent.but.strong chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
wow amazing writing! This is so original.
BonitaChic chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
Good so far- can't wait to read more!
1,000 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 .. Last Next »