Reviews for The Sister of Trunks
KakarotSSJ7 chapter 7 . 5/8/2014
Please continue
Princesa de la Luna chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
interesting and cool, i cant wait for more thanks for updating and making the chapter long i appreciate it. please update and good luck until chapter 8.

ps: please keep on updatingThe Sister of Trunks , will chapter 8 be coming out in april or may something i hope so.
Joe B chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
Perfect story of its kind so far!
Princesa de la Luna chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
interesting and cool, i cant wait for more thanks for updating and making the chapter long i appreciate it. please update and good luck until chapter 7.

ps: please keep on updatingThe Sister of Trunks , will chapter 7 be coming out in november something i hope so.
StoryBookAngel chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
I like your idea, however I hope to see more of Serenity's sailor powers as the story comes along. Right now she seems like nothing more then a female version of Trunks that tags along wherever he goes. Serenity should be her own character with her own abilities and talents. Not just an add on to Trunks.

I like the story and I look forward to the twin's interaction with Vegeta.
Gunnar Young chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
I love the creativty you added with Serenity and amazed as how you got everything else word per word you must have followed the episodes right?
Gunnar Young chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Awesome man I get the feeling of Toonami again and thats the best thing of the 90's. Thanks for the memories
Princesa de la Luna chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
interesting, thanks for making all the chapters long i appreciate it. please try to keep on making the chapters long, the longer a chapter is the better and i like reading long chapters. i hope this story will be a long story. i was wondering in maybe or later chapters can serenity be paired up with goten please?. thanks for coming up with this story. one time i was looking for a dragon ball z story about trunks and bra [bulla] being twins i did find only one and i still waiting for the auther to update it. also can you please make gohan and goten have a baby sister [rei hino/sailor mars] later on please if you can or have videl have a second baby daughter [rei hino/sailor mars] when pan makes her appearnace and when trunks, serenity and goten are in their teens.
Princesa de la Luna chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
excellent.
Princesa de la Luna chapter 3 . 10/1/2011
wicked.
Princesa de la Luna chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
cool.
Princesa de la Luna chapter 5 . 10/1/2011
hello, interesting story and chapter. do you or your friends like to draw? can you or some of your friends please try to draw pics of trunks and serena [usagi] and also some scences from the story or make a banner? do you or your friends like making videos on youtube dot com? if you have time can you or some of your friends please try to make a fanfic trailer of your story? please? YOU DON'T HAVE TO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO. is it a good or a bad idea?. i was wondering do you mind if i send you some manga/anime stories to read and review?. please update and good luck until the next chapter. have a nice day.

ps:do you like the manga/anime called vampire knight, blood plus, yugioh, digimon, my-hime, bleach, death note, dragon ball z, fullmetal alchemist, naruto, fruits basket, fushigi yuugi, kuroshitsuji [black butler], ouran high school club, inuyasha, sailor moon, samurai deeper kyo, shaman king, wolf's rain, mobile suit gundam 00, mobile suit gundam seed, code geass lelouch of the rebellion, law of ueki, Jyu Oh Sei, Matantei Loki Ragnarok, peacemaker kurogane, saiyuki, princess tutu, gakuejn alice? if you don't know what these manga/anime are about please go to wikipedia dot org or ask me.

pss: with your permision may i please recommend some good mang/anime stories to read and review? what manga/anime have you seen, liked and read about?.
Kathalla chapter 4 . 8/13/2011
Great job! I can't wait for the next chappy!
princess moon shadow chapter 5 . 8/12/2011
Love it!
angel313 chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
Please update again soon. This is really good.