Reviews for Soul Mates
Red-Damascus-Steel chapter 72 . 2/22
Oh, man! Just, yes! YES! Your descriptions are amazing! I could picture It all! So epic! Don't mind me, lol, I'll just keep reading reading; Ah! I can't wait!
Red-Damascus-Steel chapter 60 . 2/21
My heart! *dramatically grasps chest* oh my little heart! Poor Sheikah! Ohhh, I'm morose!
Red-Damascus-Steel chapter 59 . 2/21
O-O NOOOOOO! Stop! STOP! What're you doing?! Link! You're killing me here! You're a ridiculously amazing writer, good lord, I'm dying xI
Red-Damascus-Steel chapter 58 . 2/21
OHMYGODTHATSONFABITCHJESUSCHRISYHOLYMOLYICAN'TBELIEVETHATJUSTHAPPENEDGODDAMNITSPIELYOUASSHOLEAHHHHHH!
You're torturing me here man :'(
Red-Damascus-Steel chapter 45 . 2/20
:O what? what? what?
I don't think a story has ever made me flail so hard in my life, gosh xI
Red-Damascus-Steel chapter 43 . 2/20
Don't mind me, I just jumped back in but... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
xI
I will keep reading!
Red-Damascus-Steel chapter 41 . 2/15
I discovered your story not so long ago, it's absolutely amazing and you definitely have inspired my writing. The detail, how you planned this, the descriptions, you do it so well. I hope to reach the end soon! Thank you for creating something so awesome!
shrike chapter 15 . 11/30/2014
I ship these two far too much.
shrike chapter 116 . 11/30/2014
Aaah the anticipation
shrike chapter 147 . 11/30/2014
Since you're probably never going to read my reviews...or at least you might, but you won't reply to them, I just want you to know that, in one or two ways, this story has changed me a bit. I shit you not.
Good luck in life, don't take things too seriously xx
shrike chapter 146 . 11/30/2014
I really don't know what to say. This...well, I suppose this counts as a book, so: This book has been the best damn piece of fiction I have read in a very long time. You, sir, have a real gift for writing, something that many would give a lot to have. The characters feel real, the writing style is insanely readable, and...gah. I don't know what to say. Keep writing, and for what it's worth I am in love with all the characters. When I finish this story -not long now- it will probably feel like all my closest friends have died...but, y'know it's cool. Also, I am really NOT the hugging type, but...eh. *Glomps*
Thankyou.

(My real name is Helena, Shrike is the name I took from the beautiful book series, Mortal Engines x)
shrike chapter 145 . 11/30/2014
*quietly sobs with relief*
thankyou, thankyou...
shrike chapter 144 . 11/30/2014
What have you done! WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE! Nooo, no no...
shrike chapter 143 . 11/30/2014
Ergh, it's too damn stressful...can't handle it...also, knowing that fairytale endings aren't your thing. Oh hell, your not going to pull a Lupin and Tonks with Myde and Ayla, right?
shrike chapter 142 . 11/30/2014