Reviews for Soul Mates
damsel0of0darkness chapter 147 . 8/13
This is my favorite zelda fanfic. I love it so much I'm going to read it again. It made me appreciate Shiek's character and the Shiekah almost more than the Gerudo. Now I want to write a fic with an OC that's both! Thank you so much for writing this awesome adventure.
Dude! Use the iron boots! They keep Link in place as he walks across the pathway, sure it's slow, but it's completely safe!
DaxAlexander chapter 1 . 1/27
Interesting concept. I look forward to delving in to this piece. :-)
Jcjc chapter 147 . 8/23/2015
I never read a fanfic this good that is actually long good job
Jcjc chapter 118 . 8/22/2015
What I like about this fanfic (other then the fact it is amazing,well done) is that you don't make your original characters too...strong? Like you don't make them have very annoying qualitys? I don't really know how to word it but I guess what I'm trying to say is that when I see other original characters in a fanfic they are very annoying and come off as... Like the author is trying to make them a main character? I don't know I hope you and others understand what I'm trying to say
thechosenone305 chapter 9 . 8/18/2015
Oh yeah, those boys are in for it. Definitely. Loviiiiin it~
thechosenone305 chapter 4 . 8/18/2015
Im laughing omg, will Kaiza drop another dead mouse on Sheik, thats so cute.
thechosenone305 chapter 3 . 8/18/2015
A sixty thousand and more word count of my second fave pairing in LoZ. I love it. And Ingo, you bastard. And Sheik, oh man, he is in for a wild ride. I love it!
Mike chapter 147 . 6/20/2015
Revealing the relationship with a dip kiss, hell yeah. I was hoping for that for a while.

Anyways, this is a MAGNIFICENT story, and is certainly getting a bookmark on my iPad. As a whole, this was totally brilliant and I LOVED IT SO MUCH OMG. Shameless fangirling aside, I thought this was brilliant. Granted, I would have loved it for Zelda to have been like 'his loyalty knows no bounds and he died for his service, then came back to finish the job.' or something similar, THAT would have just blew my already reeling mind. Because this whole thing was beautiful in a way I will never be able to counter.
Mike chapter 130 . 6/19/2015
Damn, Sheik's really been through hell and back, hasn't he?
Mike chapter 111 . 6/18/2015
The dreaded Gerudo outfit returns.
Mike chapter 94 . 6/18/2015
I wonder what kind of magic triangle Sheik's got. Vengeance? Justice? Really, itchy itchy BRUTALLY DESTROY THE BAD GUYS itchy itchy seems very very vengeancey or just justicey.

God I hope it's the Whatever of Vengeance. That'd be so SWEET to have that with Sheik.
Mike chapter 50 . 6/14/2015
YES, ONE EYE DOWN! I love torturing my favorite characters. I feel kinda bad when people are like 'how dare you' but it's still awesome. I love it.
Mike chapter 41 . 6/14/2015
Dammit, Sheik isn't blind anymore. That was awesome, but this is getting better and better as it goes!
11lol11 chapter 55 . 6/6/2015
They are so cute together
2,086 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »