Reviews for Everyone Has A Price
Savior Emma Swan chapter 8 . 5/3/2012
Very nice. Wish the ending would have been more complete, but I like how you wrote their relationship in this. Just for future reference, I'd say this fic is more T than M, but you should certainly do what you feel comfortable with.
g1rlanachron1sm chapter 8 . 7/30/2009
Me love it very very much! More more more please?

(I like how it's not angsty... but not exactly fluffy either.)
Tortall101 chapter 8 . 5/14/2009
I'm enjoying this story but I keep feeling like there are bits missing like Wilson finding out and we could do with more patients :)
ILoveHLaurie chapter 8 . 4/17/2009
Loved it! What took you so long?

Great to have another chappie and it was really good. More soon?

x
bail-lord chapter 8 . 4/16/2009
nice bit at the end there

very tastefully done

loving this story

more more more
KittyX1981 chapter 8 . 4/15/2009
like it
AllyCameron chapter 8 . 4/13/2009
Thank you for the update, can't wait to read more!
0melting.snow0 chapter 8 . 4/13/2009
I love this story so much. Please update!
Limaccia chapter 8 . 4/13/2009
Hadn't seen this story in a while. I'm glad I finally got a chance to catch up on it. Very enjoyable.
sharp2799 chapter 8 . 4/12/2009
Glad you updated! I especially love their time in the sleep lab-you write that "hot and needy and fast" part so well.
iyimgrace chapter 7 . 4/11/2009
I found your story as a favorite on someone who had added me as a story alert and decided to take a look. You are a talented writer. Your prose flows so nicely.

I like how you've developed the beginning relationship between these two people who actually know each others so well. There is excitement, mixed with fear and blended with a comfort that is really sweet. I noticed that you haven't update in afew months and was wondering if you were adding more or if this was the end. If so. It was a great little short story. Just wanted to drop you a line.
sharp2799 chapter 7 . 2/8/2009
I reread all the chapters...this is SO good. This pairing is hot!
da3lech chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
I like the seemingly gentle pace of this tale.

I do hope you have more for us.
ILoveHLaurie chapter 7 . 1/28/2009
Aww, that was great! Fluufy, romantic, in character and a tad smutty! Just the way I like it!

Can't wait for more!