Reviews for Something Like Treasure
Anonymous chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
I know you probably won't update this series...but please acknowledge the fact that I absolutely LOVE these stories and an update would make my month!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
i loved it! can't wait for more!
hedgehogger chapter 6 . 5/15/2011
very good ;) cute...kinda funny because my name is Rachel and I'm a pianist. I LOVE Moonlight Sonata! pleeeeeze update )
Jasmine chapter 6 . 3/5/2010
God DAMN IT! Update this! Now! Please! Come on, it's RILEY for crying out loud!
Simply Ella chapter 6 . 1/2/2010
I really like this story! You've captured the characters' personalities very well. Good job.
Kat chapter 6 . 12/20/2009
O...me likey! Please update soon, this is a really great story and I can't wait to see what happens next.
CRdragonPyro chapter 6 . 12/14/2009
Yes! I love adventures, and I've been trying to find a good National Treasure story for a while. Glad I found this, and everything's just beginning too. Looking forward to the next one. Peace.
DaydreamPropensity chapter 6 . 12/13/2009
I love this story - great chapter :)

Update soon!

x
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 5 . 11/25/2009
I like your story! Update soon!
Carla chapter 5 . 8/19/2009
This story is really great, everyone is perfectly in character :)

Riley is so cute with Rachel!

Please keep going!

xx
Rachel Mantegna chapter 5 . 8/19/2009
Hey,

I know I've reviewed before, but I wanted to tell you once again how great your story is and how much I love it.

Please update soon!

Rachel
xxroxy-dogxx chapter 4 . 8/14/2009
Been awhile since I've read one of these Fanfics.

Hope to see an update soon.

-Hannah
Rachel Mantegna chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
I just recently started reding your story and joined this site. I must say, I have already fallen in love with your story. I love the connection between Riley and Rachel. It is really exciting. This would be a great layout for the 3rd movie :)

Please update soon!

x Jewson
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
I like your story! Update soon!
Merenwen Melwasul chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
I love this story. It has such heart. That's rare to find in fanfiction. I suppose you're not going to continue? If you do could you please contact me.