Reviews for Holiday Photo
Zhura chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
OMG! I love your fic so much! is so romantic and tender!
I loe the way you put shino, he is my favorite!
voidwalker chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
It was beautiful. I enjoyed reading every word. Thank you for it!
TwiliFay chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
God know i have my perverted side so my only complant is there was no lemon only lime but is was so sweet and it wasnt overly fluff (hacks up cotten balls when reading other stories) So this was perfect and i wish to see more but i for the life of me couldnt come up with a plot way to go this was fantastic!

anlmoon chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
very good, like how the characters are the same, the couple nice
Shiori CHYEAH chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I have to saay ur one of my faavorite ppl and I can only read fanfics online bt thanx to my friend Im on a computer and I agree HINATA KICKS BUT respond to this THANK U PERSON
internalpanthara chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I was having a gloomy day, but this story pulled me out of it. Thank you.

Very vivid.

Concrit: Aside from the aforementioned commas it was perfect.
AbsintheSpoon3 chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
Sweet.
Sockmonkeytastic chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
Love this story! So cute, with just the right amount of fluff!
dragunzahurr chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
gah

i LOVE this, so very well written!

i loved the details and oh god the imagery.

keep up the great work!

n_n
Nico13 chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
i loved this story it was beautifully written i love Hinata and Shino pairing i just think they are so cute together i really liked the story please keep writing :)
DarkndAngel9 chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
aw! soo cute! haha kiba teasing shino when he finds out! i can only imagine how they all will react when the picture develops! this story was too cute! i love shinohina! you did a nice job portraying them! - had me smiling the whole read! :D
KatSin chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
_ Heehee. So glad to see a happy ending.
lxl Hyuuga.Hinata lxl chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
Aw! This pairing is so kawaii! I love ShinoHina o Hope you update on other stories soon _
blackdragonflower chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
Wow this was so sweet! I absolutely adored Kiba though I think in this one. He really shined to me with his teasing and smartass attitude. But moonwitch your describing has gotten so much better and ah! *falls over*

I loved it so much! Though I did think there was going to be an actual lemon / but that's alright. The ending was good. *claps*
Sheeva1331 chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
quick question, and you don't have to answer this if you don't want.

are you a girl or a boy? Cause it's really hard to tell with your writing! It's beautiful! (i mean, usually you can tell whether it was a guy that wrote it or not... not to be biased in any way. please don't take offense.) But you... are a very very talented writer!

Thank you for this story! It made me smile.

Also, i have a story up too, if you would like to read it. It's about Shino and Hinata's son, and a OC character, Sheeva. I would like to hear your opinion on my story, as i have done for you.

Sorry if this disturbs you. I'm trying to speak my mind, and it's tough. Lols.

Thank you again.