Reviews for The Master Six
WyldClaw chapter 11 . 11/3/2008
I'm in shock! Jefferey killed aunt janet and all of heather's friends? Heather's dad used to be partners with giovanni? What do the scientists want with Lindsey?
WyldClaw chapter 10 . 11/3/2008
Who was it that said Hello heather?
WyldClaw chapter 4 . 11/3/2008
Wow! So the pokeflute sends the pokemon hearing it into a trance. COOL!
WyldClaw chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
Ah! So that's what was in the box Heather's dad left her aunt with: a magic pokeflute. I wonder what kind of powers it has
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
What a way to start the story! Poor heather, to have her dad abandon her and her little bother on her aunt's doorstep must have been so crushing for her.

What was it that her dad was about to give her? What did he mean when he said it was her destiny
WildTotodile chapter 13 . 6/20/2005
Wow. This is a great story. Iread every single chapter and each time I was memerized by it. THIS IS AN AWESOME KICK BUTT STORY! YOU SHOULD BE VERY PROUD OF YOURSELF FOR WRITING THIS!
Mattias chapter 13 . 11/30/2001
Wow, that was awesome, the last few chapters. I was a little disappointed by the ending, but now I have some background to what to expect with the next version of the Master Six, now, huh? Great job, I can't wait for more!
Mattias chapter 6 . 11/30/2001
Hmm, not bad. I'll try to finish the rest of the story later today. It's really quite well written. I wasn't mistaken giving this fic a "Hot" rating at my old site...
Jim Ohki chapter 13 . 11/30/2001
ZZZzzz . . . zzzzzz . . . zzzzzz . . . huh? WHAT? Oh, review time. Plot was good, but it fell apart at the end. As for Zak and Mew . . . I have six Mews and about a dozen MewTwos . . . hehehe . . . different starting with a flying type. No PokeDex? I'll give it a 7.5 out of 10.
serendipitous raven chapter 13 . 11/29/2001
this is TOTALLY FRICKIN' AMAZING. I love it. it's completely different from my writing style but I love it. I think it might actually be _better_ than mine. god. whatever it is, I am REALLY amazed. rock on!
Mattias chapter 3 . 11/29/2001
Wow, I can't believe I allowed myself to miss out on this story. I'll have to read the other chapters later, this is quite an awesome fic!