Reviews for When the tide comes in
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
Very sweet.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
Welcome home.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Lily is smart. Higgins probably misses Magnum.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Good start.
RocknRollagirl chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
This is so nice:)Very cute and i like the idea on writing!
AM chapter 4 . 4/8/2010
It's got problems, but inside this is a very sweet story - thanks, I enjoyed it very much.
data2link chapter 4 . 9/18/2009
I think your off to a great start with this story idea. The only thing that seems a little weird to me is the fact that Lily is 11 years old, but yet you make her seem more like she's about 7. I can't picture a parent picking up an 11 year old child. But that's just my idea :D It's still great reading and I look forward to reading more. Magnum PI was my favorite show as a kid.
firebirdgirl chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
Just found this and sped read it! LoVe it! Keep up the great work...Happy writing!
Outsidersluver1992 chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
Yay! I was beginning to wonder if there was ever going to be an update! So, Higgins has 2 new dogs? Lets hope they like Magnum. lol

I hope they decide to go back home (hawaii) after the party. They deserve to be where the family is.

*Outsider*
Edwina B. Karch chapter 3 . 8/9/2009
great story I hope there will be more to come
Karen19 chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
Great story so far, you are right that there are too few where are they now, post series stories.
Stormchilde chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
It's excitng to see a new story here!

You've gotten a great start here and I hope that you will continue.

If you need to bribe the muse, let me know!
Whiting chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I like your transition story, but would enjoy hearing even more in this same vein. It would be good to expound on why he chose to return to the navy and where they are now. Also, may even want to add where Higgins, Rick and TC are now. This has lots of room for further chapters I hope you agree!