Reviews for Comeuppance
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Awww, how cute. I am a ShinSena fan, but I wonder why YamatoSena isn't famous? It sounds fun.
Frostfire613 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
go Yamato hahahaha
Doseimotsuko chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I, personally, really love all of your fanfictions. They are all we'll thought out, with good narration. :D
a fan of many works chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Ha ha so Yamato got Agon with his Ceasers Charge in the end when no one was looking. Now that's funny. I gotta start reading more of these one shot humor fics.
Tatsu-neko chapter 1 . 1/11/2010

i'm sorry agon-san - you're amazing but you were designed to be the bastard that everyone hated (as opposed to hiruma who's the bastard everyone like lol)

go yamato - yay for standing up for sena (even tho i usually root for hirusena XD)
kurikun chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
This is really cute! You have Yamato's character down pretty well. I love this! Great job!
Witchy Something chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Oh yeah! Poor Yamato, resolve crumbling under the weight of Sena's infamous puppy eyes. The Dude's definitely not the first or the last to break under those bad-boys! -bwahahaha- Classic.
Eternal Dumas chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Haha, Yamato sure can be fearsome when he wants to be. Being able to even take down Agon is a feat in itself. Sena sure is lucky to have a "friend" like Yamato around. xP
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
You know what I love about this fic (apart from Chuubou's dedication to Sena which is always awsome) is that Sena's thoughts immediately wnt to Shin. Which is so totally true. He stopped Gaou and Agon (which, since they were in public, MIGHT (an extremely large might) have been toning it down a bit. So, if you want to stop Yamoto and Agon, go find Shin! It's just so adorable that Sena looks up to Shin so much.

Oh, and Yamoto would so kick Agon's ass. That guy didn't even FACE the Ceaser's charge from what I remember, he leapt back at the first sign of Yamoto's deadly aura. And he said Sena would never have a chance, tsk.
Vandenberg chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
I lol'd at the 'blinding smile' bit...LOL. *Teleport*

Arizo chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Ha Ha...Hmm I can't see Agon backing off to Yamato, those two are pretty much equals

This story was hilarious though
firedraygon chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Haha, ouch, poor Agon in this! It's just in his nature to be a prick, nothing personal. I like how Chuubou and Yamato are greatly offended on Sena's behalf. XP Nice work.

Harpygirl91 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Yamato is a little territorial when it comes to Sena, isn't he? But it causes great comedy to ensue!
dropDead-Dreamer chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
These stories all so funny, I'm going to have to alert you. Mahaha beware, inless your bussy with something, I could wait.
RoseJustice chapter 1 . 1/2/2009