Reviews for A Time to Speak
philip222 chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
Reading this made me both sad and happy
CesaBUTTERFLY12 chapter 1 . 6/2/2017
The language use in this story is fascinating. The thoughts and feelings you draw on is astounding. your characterization of Q is actually perfect. I like how we see Data's side of his 'most human' experience.
Anna McNarin chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
So pretty, and yet sad; well done.
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
I love Data-centric fics, and I love the requiem you give him here. How he struggles to understand how he can have an afterlife, how Q watches his process of accepting death, and how he comes to understand that he loves the crew after all.
And now he's going to a place that even Q does not understand.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
Stunning! Thank you so much for writing. x
QueenNaberrie chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
What a sweet story, even if Q was involved. But it makes you wonder. Did Q pull Data out just in the nick of time and allowing him to believe he is dead so he can have a play thing? I mean he's Q. He's bored. He needs entertainment.

I know this is just a fictional story but my imagination is going wild with the possibilies.
TFALokiwriter chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Awwww :) :( So sad yet so...gawh this is so well written! WELL WRITTEN! Nice take on Data and Q. It is cool that you gave Data emotion and feelings in this encounter. Brilliant job with the ending. Just a really good job 3
moonshadow2012 chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
That was truly beautiful.
Aileil chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Thank you. Thank you so much. In a way his final little tune there was accurate. "Never saw things going so right"...He was not merely ironic in his statement if you ask me. It is like the beginning of "A Tale of Two Cities" because the end of that really was 'the best of times and...the worst of times'. In all the universe full of life there was one life less that day, but not in way that should sadden us. He was not brutally ripped away as if a murderer had slunk in and killed him in the night. He knew what his choices were and he decided to die that way at that time because, to him, it was worth it. And there was another life that didn't have to end that day because of him. So while there were billions who were never affected by his existence there was a handful that were better off because of it. Thank you again.
Ice T chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
It looks like blabbering. But good one. And those last frases about Riker and La Forge whistling are awesome.
The Heroine With 1000 Faces chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
you really should write more of Q. everyone was fabulously in character and i love the themes...oh, i cried a bit as well. now THATS how you write, ladies and gentlemen.
Lilith Luciferia chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Beautiful. Utterly beautiful. Perfect characterizations, fine depth and thoughtfulness, and words cannot do justice to the ending. I could go on, but I would be guilty of rambling, so I shall leave it at that. Exceptional job.

(Data lives.)
StarsMagicAndMonsters chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
You are a fantastic writer. This story was touching and original, both were completely in character...it was just sooooo refreshing to find a Qfic that isn't just a parody of "Deja Q".Kudos to you. X3
Anon chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Would it suffice to say that this is astonishing? It moved me to not-quite tears, old as it is.
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Absoloutely wonderful. Excellent job. Both were in perfect character. Favs definitely.