Reviews for Sparkle
that was hilarious. ))
renzie17 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
ROFL! i loved it!
xXyukinashiroganeXx chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
"He made a face and she laughed, and hugged him again. Sasuke smirked and thought that maybe, just maybe, Twilight wasn't such a bad thing after all."

...HAHAHAHA! Yeah. The WHOLE story ws really funny anyway...

XD. It's just that, I always thought that Twilight wasn't really 'all that' and that it was just a cliche & overrated, vampire romance thingy...

Well this story changed my mind. I agree with you, Sasuke...XD

Anyway, this fic was really great and...interesting...Yeah. I really liked it. XD

So there. I'll try to read your other stories. YOU. ARE. AN. AWESOME-TASTIC WRITER.
ilovedeidei chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Omg i agree carisle is howt!
TheUn-POP-ableBubble chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Lol! Body glitter? Really, Sasuke? XD Now, personally, I'm not a huge fan of the Twilight Saga (I'm fairly adamant in my opinion that Jacob Black is the only good thing that came out of the series) but having it in this story worked for me. Great work! :) Btw, I love how both Sasuke and Naruto know EXACTLY what Twilight is and what it's all about. Way to be, guys. ;)

Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Hahahaha oh god, this was awesome! :
Starsontheshore chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Haha that was perfect!

I loved your summary!

I'm a huge twilight hater ( thanks to the fangirls) but I still loved it.

I remember reading something a lot like this in A Gakuen Alice fanfic.

Oh well

Good job!
13AnimePrincess13 chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
wow, that was so cute~! X3 i loved it! XD
Pretty Little Problems chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I dont even read naruto and i find this funny. :)
heroesneedalancer chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Hahahaha! xD Really cute and funny! “This is pointless, Sakura. I am not a vampire. I don’t drink blood, nor do I explode when hit by UV rays.”

“You won‘t explode. You’ll sparkle.”

Haha, just gotta love Sakura. x3
Silver chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Ah, I laughed so hard when I read this. Great story!
smileyfacebabe chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Oh gads, this is hilarious! I love it 3 He does totally fit the role of a vampire though ;) These two lines are my favorite, "Sasuke, are you wearing body glitter?” and, 'It didn’t help that Naruto was now sitting beside him, laughing his guts out and looking like a complete idiot because there was hardly any sound coming out of his mouth. Just weird rasping, and sharp intakes of breath. Like a dying frog, Sasuke thought.' The second one is just an amazingly funny mental image! You're very good at humor :)

Take care~
insane.creativity chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Who doesn't think Carlisle is HAWT! Whoever they are, they need serious help.
gleekygeek chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Please make a continuation I beg u!
Sasukeuuuuuuuuuuu chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
This is very funny, nice one!
101 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »