Reviews for Sparkle
GoranR chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
LOL! I've read your bleach fic, this and visited your deviantArt page and I gotta say that I'm becoming your fan n_n. *thumbs up signal* Yush!
kjdsbhahjfd chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
LOL! that was so funny! i love twilight and i love sakusasu. thanks for sharing.
wilsontoyourhouse chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
“THAT is what this is all about? Sakura, please don’t tell me you’re obsessing over Edward Cullen too. He's already got Hinata!”

It's always the quiet ones that fall for him first; I should know.

Did you know that they have Twilight Body Glitter out? I swear on my soul. I saw it on the Hot Topic website at lunch, and I just about died.

Edward's face was on the lid. Bet you those things are just being BOUGHT.

but anyway, this was very good! It made me laugh so hard; even more so when I remembered the Body Glitter.

XD

MuSiC HaTs
cheriper chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
uhm, oh. Twilight. The thing that I totally threw out of my window the minute everyone-seriously, everyone-got obsessed with it. (The movie more than the book.)

I think the story was nice. Though I didn't really appreciate it much because of its Twilight connection.:C

But I'd still say it's a nice story.
satoshii chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
I am dazzled by this oneshot.
SasuSaku Forever and Ever chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Lol. Well I'm a Twi-hater (only reason I kept reading was for Alice Cullen) but LOL.
sakura288 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I couldn't stop laughting. Body glitter? That a new one. If you think about it are a lot of similarities between Sasuke and vampires.
chiliperrypepper chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
HAHAHA! :)) Hilarious! ))
Amberlight chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
nice, very funny
Jiru-senpai chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Okay. That was just weird.

But it was funny. (laughs) This is my first time to read a Naruto fanfic. I just happened to stumble upon it in your profile page out of curiosity. ;)
Strange Amairaini XIII chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
I think I peed in my pants...XD It was hilarious!
DumbButt chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
xDD This had me laughing so hard, I think my mom officially labled me as crazy.
popochi-chan chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
my gawd! i loved this one-shot! i practically laughed at their conversation! :) great job! one of the best one-shots i've read ;)
smartalker chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Too busy laughing my ass off to leave a proper review. This is brilliant.
RavennaUchiha chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Omg! Lol. This Was Funny & I Loved It. I Have To Tell My Friend To Read This! She'll Love It!.
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »