Reviews for Sparkle
evangeline a.k. mcdowell chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
it's funny and random i like it. _
THUNDERISH chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
That was ridiculously awesome. Love Sasuke in this!
extraordinaire chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
OH MY GOD CARLISLE MADE THAT ENTIRE MOVIE AMAZING!

He is really hot. :]

And this story is really good.

I was reading the description in my e-mail,

& I was like, "Great, another Twilight SasuSaku story"

BUT IT WASN'T!

It cracked up with laughter throughout the whole thing.

It was veryvery cute.

Great job! XD
Girlalicious chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
hahhahaha sasuke wears body glitter! i thought id never see the day..
Melissax3 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
this makes my life!
MikkakirE chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Haha! Very nice job!

When I read Twilight, I thought that Sasuke would be an Edward Cullen too... Just... Wouldn't really be all 'I luff you Sakura with all my heart and soul.' (Too OOC ;D)

"Do I dazzle you?" probably made me laugh the most, since my friends were expecting Edward to say it in the Twilight movie. (They were very disappointed when he didn't.)

I liked it a lot! Keep it up! :)

- Erika
The Square chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
"That's just his body glitter, Sakura"

EXCELLENT!

tremendously funny.

well done, very well done.

c:
silverbluedewdrops chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
hahaha! "He's already got Hinata!" this is funny! that's a great idea, making a sort of parody out of Twilight. even all the guys know about it.
Melodic.Melody chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
LAWL, that made me giggle. XD You could kind of imagine Sakura actually being a Twilight addict if she ever got her hands on it. Poor Sasuke. I actually don't like Twilight, (but with all the people who are obsessed with it quoting every single line from that book, you start to become able to decipher what's a Twilight saying and what's not - hahaha.) and I still enjoyed it!

It was cute at the end too. :] Great story!
Ai'Kirai chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I really liked this, despite featuring my least favourite pairing. It's amusing when you bring in things that are popular in the real world into Naruto AU's to... poke some good-hearted fun at them )

I'm confused/intrigued by they tic-tacs though o.o what exactly did they use them for?

Naruto having tonsillitis must be like torture for him. Boy can't keep his mouth shut, not even when sick *grins*

My favourite part was when Sakura when Sakura went "how long have you been seventeen?" and Sasuke answered "Three months? You planned my freaking surprise party"

Haha, was he really wearing body glitter?

Anyways, great job.