Reviews for Working Out Frustrations
International Uzumaki chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
Ok. I usually hate this stuff, but I count bring my self to stop! I'm not sure if I should kill you or praise you...
SeveredDarkness chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
This was a good idea. I'm glad I read it.
Ellie188 chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
Awesome! Ichigo is in such denial :D

Hotness I love it. Thank you!
cxvxs chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
That was friggin awesome! (I'm trying to cut back on cussing, and frig just makes me smile, lol)

I loved it, it was really good.
SpikeCheese chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
Yum yum yum this was outstanding I must say it was a good little two chapters to read before I went off to school :3 Good work~
Momokai chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Awe poor Hichigo...Strawberry you jerk! ...I can only imagine what would have happened if the old man popped in...O.o
piratequeen24 chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
This was not only well written(something iritatingly hard to find these days...) but it was interesting, creative and a refreshing change. And of course, drool worthy. loved it!
Kemuri-Sama chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
that was amazing! i really loved reading it, and hichigo is one of my favorites -

my only critique is that hichigo's eyes are actually yellow, not white, but other than that i cant wait till the next chapter! X3
lovely.vampire101 chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
oh my GOD THAT WAS FREAKIN HAWT! NOTHER ONE PLZ! That was really REALLY good! I want another story plz! Thanks!
Bourbon Waltz chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
haha.

thats pretty good, im no good at writing things like this.

yannuh?

i love hichixichi.
TealEyedBeing chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
!
deerialce chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Really good. :]

I sort of snickered at the Dane Cook reference. That was one right?
Barranca chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
I enjoyed this fic, Ichigo plays the reluctant uke so well ;) And his hollow is such a good mind reader. I wonder where Zangetsu was visiting, does he have a belle on the side too?
Tabby chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
Wow. That was just...wow. You wrote this fantastically well. This is by far one of the best HichiIchi fanfictions I have ever read.

You were clear with your words and wonderfully descriptive. You painted a perfect picture in my head (and for me being a rabid Yaoi/HichiIchi fangirl, that is a REALLY good thing). You managed to capture both their characters and the truth of their situation, not bending anything to be particularily out of character and making it so that it is beleivable. This is the kind of writing that really inspires me.

Now for the fangirl perspective; Holy _ *drools* HichiIchi is the smeex~ *dies of love*
BonneNuit chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
This chapter is as hot as the first one! I am actually blushing...