Reviews for The Cullen Brothers
Eleana Cullen chapter 26 . 6/20
I've been reading this story for quite sometime now. I thought that I'd comment after I finish reading chapter 67 but I'm forced to comment now. That 'Do I Still Have You?' moment touched my heart that I just had to tell you now. I practically cried when I imagined Edward with a small voice asking that to Bella. It was awesome! !
Pardon my French but can I just saying that Edward is a freaking bitch. Who the hell sleeps with another girl-drunk or not? They're soul mates for gods sake and the best attempt he has in trying to serenade Bella is that he's in love with another girl. Besides what is all this "protecting Tanya" as if Bella was going to go tell everyone Tanya was raped. She would feel bad for her and understand a teensy bit more. I swear this is nothing against you as the author and I quite like your fanfiction but the Edward in the story really needs to slow down and stop being an ass.
Ok I have to admit it. I was looking for the whole cuss out at the prom and she starts driving away but he jumps in front of the car and she almost hits him but he moved out of the way and then he gets into her room through her window all James Bond edward twilight stuff and then they make up and then her dad waltzes in when they are making out on the bed. I am fully aware tht there are no punctuation marks whatsoever but I intended for you to say it all in one breath. Love the story!(enough punctuation)!
Wht just happend. Love the story though and god bless ur loved ones and ur baby. I wish the best in this life and the next
vidhya chapter 67 . 12/3/2014
please send the next chapter! I'm dying to knowwww...
darla chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
why cant bella go to her mom edward
babyicing chapter 67 . 5/13/2014
Oh and I just remembered, they are only 18 or 19 years old and yet they went through a lot of shit already. Wow.

And please update the story. Can't wait :)
babyicing chapter 63 . 5/13/2014
If I was in Bella's position, I will not be able to accept that child because what will hurt me the most is that I will always remember that child as a fruit of something evil. I will not be able to move on if there is always that child as reminder of the dark days (Cruel words. I know). I just don't like that this story has to put that kind of angst to it. I like angst in stories but I want them to have a happy ending w/o any loose strings attached.
babyicing chapter 56 . 5/13/2014
Wait. I thought that Tanya was already pregnant when she was raped?
sarah chapter 67 . 5/13/2014
Please update pretty please i have been cheacking it every 20 minutes. Please update soooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnn! :(
kryman002 chapter 65 . 2/5/2014
please update soon
kryman002 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
please update soooooooooon
artri chapter 67 . 1/19/2014
Great story looking forward to the rest.
artri chapter 60 . 1/19/2014