Reviews for The Cullen Brothers
Authoras chapter 7 . 8/5
Must you leave so many cliffies?! Bella's gonna freak...
Authoras chapter 1 . 8/5
Obsessive Cullen Disorder!? Haha!
I love your story so much i am starting it over again till i am ready to move on to another book...crazy right but i really love it
Are you going to do another chapter? You can not leave it at that...pls noooooo...Pls pls do another chapter:( pls
mickeymackey chapter 67 . 5/23
I have to agree with your last commenter. We all love this story but are feeling a little lost by you not finishing it. I understand more than you know what you have been going thru but we all want to see what is going to happen with Tanya and James and the wedding. Hope you get back to this story otherwise you should just remove it
HLD418 chapter 67 . 11/25/2015
GREAT STORY! I only wish you had finished it. So many people put great stories on Twilight Fanfiction and do not finish them. Yes, just leave us hanging. Sorry for all the things that have happened in your life and congrats on the baby and the new business. I understand probably more than you know, however, it is almost December 2015 and it will be 2 years. Please for the sanity of all of us who love story endings finish this story. I want to know what happened in NY with Tanya, what happened when her baby boy was born, Bella and Edwards wedding and Jasper and Alice's wedding and do they all have more children. Please help.

awesomeme87 chapter 11 . 8/7/2015
hey plz make it bellward soon
Kera Atchley chapter 7 . 8/7/2015
Loved it
Kera Atchley chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Loved it!
Eleana Cullen chapter 26 . 6/20/2015
I've been reading this story for quite sometime now. I thought that I'd comment after I finish reading chapter 67 but I'm forced to comment now. That 'Do I Still Have You?' moment touched my heart that I just had to tell you now. I practically cried when I imagined Edward with a small voice asking that to Bella. It was awesome! !
2,202 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »