Reviews for The Cullen Brothers
please update soon
kryman002 chapter 1 . 1/25
please update soooooooooon
artri chapter 67 . 1/19
Great story looking forward to the rest.
artri chapter 60 . 1/19
Very realistic.
kryman002 chapter 66 . 1/17
please update soon
Iris O. - Fan chapter 67 . 1/15
Hi,
I really like this story and cannot wait for you to update. It sure would be nice to read about their wedding and about the life that they will have afterwards. There are so many possibilities!
Again I cannot wait and have you as a follower on my website!
Twi-Holic68 chapter 67 . 1/12
First I am so glad you are back! Second I am very sorry that 2013 was a hard year... it seems to be going around... I lost my Dad just a few days before Thanksgiving...

I am so happy to see this story continuing! And it seems that E and B are making it work... hope to see more soon...

Lastly congrats on Gabriel!
kryman002 chapter 67 . 1/6
love the story please update soon
Ronnie19 chapter 67 . 12/30/2013
This is a great story I love reading it over and over. Glad you're back and writing again...sorry to hear about your mom I know personally what's it is like to lose you mother I lost mine 12 years ago on January 13th. Congrats on your son...Happy New Year and I hope 2014 brings you more happiness and joy!
TwilighterSam1989 chapter 67 . 12/30/2013
Im so sorry for your loss and i hope your angel is well. I hope 2014 Will give you love luck and health x
TwilighterSam1989 chapter 64 . 12/30/2013
Dont Bother the negative people its tour story although i hve to admit i wanted too that tanya was pregnant of somebody else. But i dont hate you
Azlady2003 chapter 67 . 12/30/2013
I could never accept the other child nor forgive edward...yeah he was raped that I have sympathy but he admited to having feelings for tayna and he avoided bella in order to spend time with Tanya those are what I couldnt forgive and I would always wonder if deep down he wanted sex with her and if he still has feelings for her and if her carrying his son, his namesake will lead to affairs anytime hes "visiting" his son. I would always wonder, him admitting he had feelings for her would lose that trust and I couldnt forgive him for emotionally cheating on me. Glad you are better, congrats on your childs birth, sorry about the death overshadowing what should be a happy time.
TwilighterSam1989 chapter 61 . 12/30/2013
Sorry i didnt review i was too caught up with your story because its one hell of à ride.. But i love THE story!
robsessed73 chapter 67 . 12/30/2013
welcome back. i missed this story. can't wait for more.
shoutout23 chapter 67 . 12/30/2013
This is probably the first stories i've read here and unfollowed because of the situation with Tanya.

Followed it again and hoping Tanya situation is a hoax. Please. Please.

Please.