Reviews for The Cullen Brothers
HLD418 chapter 67 . 11/25
GREAT STORY! I only wish you had finished it. So many people put great stories on Twilight Fanfiction and do not finish them. Yes, just leave us hanging. Sorry for all the things that have happened in your life and congrats on the baby and the new business. I understand probably more than you know, however, it is almost December 2015 and it will be 2 years. Please for the sanity of all of us who love story endings finish this story. I want to know what happened in NY with Tanya, what happened when her baby boy was born, Bella and Edwards wedding and Jasper and Alice's wedding and do they all have more children. Please help.

awesomeme87 chapter 11 . 8/7
hey plz make it bellward soon
Kera Atchley chapter 7 . 8/7
Loved it
Kera Atchley chapter 1 . 8/4
Loved it!
Eleana Cullen chapter 26 . 6/20
I've been reading this story for quite sometime now. I thought that I'd comment after I finish reading chapter 67 but I'm forced to comment now. That 'Do I Still Have You?' moment touched my heart that I just had to tell you now. I practically cried when I imagined Edward with a small voice asking that to Bella. It was awesome! !
Pardon my French but can I just saying that Edward is a freaking bitch. Who the hell sleeps with another girl-drunk or not? They're soul mates for gods sake and the best attempt he has in trying to serenade Bella is that he's in love with another girl. Besides what is all this "protecting Tanya" as if Bella was going to go tell everyone Tanya was raped. She would feel bad for her and understand a teensy bit more. I swear this is nothing against you as the author and I quite like your fanfiction but the Edward in the story really needs to slow down and stop being an ass.
Ok I have to admit it. I was looking for the whole cuss out at the prom and she starts driving away but he jumps in front of the car and she almost hits him but he moved out of the way and then he gets into her room through her window all James Bond edward twilight stuff and then they make up and then her dad waltzes in when they are making out on the bed. I am fully aware tht there are no punctuation marks whatsoever but I intended for you to say it all in one breath. Love the story!(enough punctuation)!
Wht just happend. Love the story though and god bless ur loved ones and ur baby. I wish the best in this life and the next
vidhya chapter 67 . 12/3/2014
please send the next chapter! I'm dying to knowwww...
darla chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
why cant bella go to her mom edward
2,197 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »