Reviews for The Cullen Brothers
2loveybunnies chapter 68 . 6/14
Sorry, confused - Is this story complete as is, or are you pulling it to rewrite? Are you leaving the Twilight version incomplete here? Why not just finish it here first?
Ezra Scarlett chapter 66 . 6/14
Please! Don't let him be Edward's son. Write that Tanya lied about all this and the boy is of James. I don't want this sweet Bella to do through all of this. One question-Will you be updating this story on fanfic or on wattpad?
Doom Marine 54 chapter 68 . 6/13
Trololololol! I don't give a shit! Just fucking die!

Trololololol! This is the gayest shit in the history of gay shit! A dead cat is better literature than this! Trololololol

The mental deficiency needed to even write this is astounding. Trololololol!
mickeymackey chapter 68 . 6/12
I just went to wattpad and put in your username in but Im not sure if I have the right one. I see that your name is Patty and the user on wattpads name is Michelle. Hope you can help
Book Lover chapter 67 . 1/16
Good story! You are one of the few authors on fanfic that can actually write a good ending!
symphonix.xx chapter 7 . 8/5/2016
Must you leave so many cliffies?! Bella's gonna freak...
symphonix.xx chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
Obsessive Cullen Disorder!? Haha!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
I love your story so much i am starting it over again till i am ready to move on to another book...crazy right but i really love it
Guest chapter 67 . 7/12/2016
Are you going to do another chapter? You can not leave it at that...pls noooooo...Pls pls do another chapter:( pls
mickeymackey chapter 67 . 5/23/2016
I have to agree with your last commenter. We all love this story but are feeling a little lost by you not finishing it. I understand more than you know what you have been going thru but we all want to see what is going to happen with Tanya and James and the wedding. Hope you get back to this story otherwise you should just remove it
HLD418 chapter 67 . 11/25/2015
GREAT STORY! I only wish you had finished it. So many people put great stories on Twilight Fanfiction and do not finish them. Yes, just leave us hanging. Sorry for all the things that have happened in your life and congrats on the baby and the new business. I understand probably more than you know, however, it is almost December 2015 and it will be 2 years. Please for the sanity of all of us who love story endings finish this story. I want to know what happened in NY with Tanya, what happened when her baby boy was born, Bella and Edwards wedding and Jasper and Alice's wedding and do they all have more children. Please help.

HLD418
awesomeme87 chapter 11 . 8/7/2015
hey plz make it bellward soon
Kera Atchley chapter 7 . 8/7/2015