Reviews for Resolutions
Youngauthor27 chapter 13 . 3/19/2009
YES! Yes, yes, yes, yes, please; do the one-shot!

And that was the perfect ending; sweet without being sappy, you manage to find that balance in every chapter of every story and it's just amazing. Well done, love.

I suppose the only thing that would improve upon this perfection would be if there were more... which there would be if you wrote another one-shot(hint, hint).

Like I said, well done, as always. :)
ShadowWolf06 chapter 13 . 3/19/2009
Summer courses story is a must. Do you even have to ask? Of course we want to read more of your wonderful writing! _
Krystaluvstwilight chapter 13 . 3/19/2009
I absolutely loved the story!

one shot please!
ren-san chapter 13 . 3/19/2009
You should definitely do the oneshot
flyingdaggers chapter 13 . 3/19/2009
more more more more more

please?

haha I'm all for that separate story thing or anything really. Just more!

I didn't know what Harry would do for no secrets, I admit I was thinking outrageous secrets and I don't know. Just something huge I guess? I love that him and Draco want to get married and Neville is all sexy and assertive. Ron still needs some work. but everything can't be perfect!
ShioriRose chapter 13 . 3/19/2009
i think you should make a one shot of the session. and then start a new d/h fic! Lol.
elfwarrior87 chapter 13 . 3/19/2009
So much fun. Harry asked Draco to marry him not in so many words but non the less. I would like an epilogue and give you a chance to create a new story for the lovely couple. But what works is fine with me.
Twinklepins chapter 13 . 3/19/2009
oh...! *gives many cookies* the one-shot about the summer session would be awesome! But it's gotta have some smut, kay?
violetkitty02 chapter 10 . 3/19/2009
I love this!
violetkitty02 chapter 13 . 3/19/2009
SUMMER SESSION! I don't want it to be over!
phoenixflyinghigh chapter 13 . 3/19/2009
there should be a one-shot!

really great story!
NBKitty chapter 13 . 3/19/2009
I would love to see more of this story. More Draco Harry moments too ;)
he is the lamb chapter 13 . 3/19/2009
I vote yes on the next story involving the summer classes! *raises hand*

I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed reading this. I'm so glad you continued on from the first chapter

I hope to read more of your work soon~

x
Ridiculous21 chapter 13 . 3/19/2009
Oh of course I would love a little continuation to this story!

It was wonderful by the way. Always made me smile when I got a new chapter )
Sabazius chapter 13 . 3/19/2009
Please, do a sequel! At first I just viewed this story as something fun, but it's got to me, and I don't want to say goodbye! This has been yet another great series, and you are fast becoming one of my fave fanfic authors! Lol. Can't wait til your next story.

Sab x