Reviews for Resolutions
Knyghtshade chapter 13 . 3/19/2009
You should switch the setting to complete now! -
cheitanz chapter 13 . 3/19/2009
Brillian fic - really enjoyed it

now... about that other one-shot... :D how about you expand the one-shot a little, that way we all get a multi-chaptered sequel :) a oui?
Choice chapter 13 . 3/19/2009
Oh, a one-shot about the summer session would be lovely! Simply because I don't want any of this to end! XD

Loved it! Keep it up!

Sincerely,

The Origami Lotus
Leonette Sarasz chapter 13 . 3/19/2009
DO ANOTHER ONE! *jumping around

PLEASE!
NelliGirl chapter 13 . 3/19/2009
Loved this story. I want more...Please?
VampiressBlack chapter 13 . 3/19/2009
That was awsome! Such a nice ending! I liked the resolution explanation as well that was genius!

I think it woudl deffinately be nice to see a little epilogue of how the summer goes. Nice to see how the relationships develop after school ends.

x
jfknvnvfdoignnn chapter 13 . 3/19/2009
please please please don't stop writing this story. I would love to read more about the summer programm!
raecat chapter 13 . 3/19/2009
This story has been great, I really enjoyed these deep looks at all the characters. :) Another story would be great It is of course up to you, but I would enjoy reading more. I really like how you write Draco/Harry, they are sweet. And your other pairings are interesting and new as well.

Looking forward to more!
FancyPants-Dylan chapter 13 . 3/19/2009
I've really enjoyed this story and just typical Draco has to have to last word
skinnyrita chapter 13 . 3/19/2009
what? are you saying this is the end? do a harry and draco moving in together bit!
amber v chapter 13 . 3/19/2009
You should definitely do a one-shot of the summer session. Aw, Harry sorta proposed. He really got off easy with his resolution, everybody just sorta found out his business without him telling. I am failing at New Years's resolutions. I have yet to actively try to keep any of them.
ams71080 chapter 13 . 3/19/2009
I'll miss this story, whatever you do. I've really enjoyed it.

Amber
Misstress of the Flames chapter 13 . 3/19/2009
Omfg, Bru,

I totally want you to do another fic like epiloge thingie with Hannah!

Omfg, I loved this,

It kinda makes me sad that it's over, and that it won't be continueing...

**Turns around to compose herself**

Well, I had a good run with you, being a devoted fan since day one... and I hope that you do do the Hannah thing.

Well, Lots of love,

MotF
Cinnamon Selkie chapter 13 . 3/19/2009
Aw. You have officially satisfied my fluff cravings for this story. That was so sweet and romantic, but you managed to keep them both in character at the same time. No mean feat, considering who they are.

Much as I have loved this story, I think that you should leave it there. Too many good fics get ruined when their writers continue the story just that little bit too far, and I honestly believe that you have come to the natural stopping place for this one.

Thank you for a wonderful story, and for sharing it with us. Cinnamon.
Youngauthor27 chapter 12 . 3/16/2009
Ah, god; I could use a good Slytherin party right about now. Complete with blaring music, dancing and spirits... and Harry and Draco of course. ;)

Excellent chapter; you did a great job expanding Susan's character in such a short amount of time, I was able to really get a feel for her, as well as Hannah -and by the way, Hannah's outfit... absolutley fabulous; I think I was actually drooling there for a second or two;)-.

Brilliant work, all the way around, love. I can't wait for the next chapter!
527 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »