Reviews for Resolutions
walkingby521 chapter 13 . 9/26/2012
Lovely!
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 13 . 8/12/2012
Lovely! What an interesting premise, with the resolutions holding weight!
Belle A Lestrange chapter 13 . 1/21/2012
A cute ending -it's like a proposal for a proposal for marriage
Belle A Lestrange chapter 9 . 1/21/2012
AW I am so glad Ron was that romantic to Lavender
Belle A Lestrange chapter 7 . 1/21/2012
Oh Hermione really is a naughty girl isn't she ;)
Belle A Lestrange chapter 6 . 1/21/2012
THAT WAS SUCH A RROMANTIC CHAPTER!
Belle A Lestrange chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
HAHAHAHHA! Poor Poppy!
Belle A Lestrange chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
well done neville!
Belle A Lestrange chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
Oh wow Blaise really is loving not getting into trouble, isn't he. Despite his way of wording 'corrupting the hufflepuff' you have to admire him for sticking to his guns.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
hahaha aw that was so sweet and what a marvelous way for slytherin to get more house points
Belle A Lestrange chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I love all the different couples that were caught out and I cracked up at Mcgonagol when she said;

"Fifty points to Gryffindor for finding a way to shut them up," she said, surprising Harry. "And twenty more if you teach me the spell."

And i love how you sobered the situation up at the end with Hermione and Harry. It made the situation seem more 'real' in the sense that they have consequences to deal with.
Haunt of twilight chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
This is so good! I love the pairings that you made.
Lori94 chapter 13 . 11/8/2011
Love it! Can't wait to read about the Summer Session!
Elemiere chapter 13 . 8/5/2011
This was a really good fanfic! You added perfect mix of humor and wit in the chapters. Also it was amazing that you didn't only focus on HP/DM but other characters as well. The way you portrayed them was really good too because you definatly added your own perspective to each character but you didn't go crazy and off the chart leaving the reader going whaaa? I loved how you went through each resolution but did not forget things that happened previously so everything was cohesive, plus we got to know what happened (like who won the match in the earlier chapters). Really really really good! Had to review at the end because I was tooo focused on reading what happened next haha. New favorite fanfic writer!
Candynandy chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Oh my God, how mortifying, been caught by Minerva? Oh God, she's like a grandma, God, how shameful. And Mione huh? So naughty.
527 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »